+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spousal Sponcership Submitted in December 2018

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
I am new here , i have not seen any thread for inland spousal sponsorship in december , im going to submit my application this week some time. Any one who is going to do it or already done can talk here.
Thanks

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Sent our application with OWP yesterday hopefully they will receive it today :). So happy to have it sent off finally. Really hoping we did everything right.

Reactions: Jazzercise

JesseMaya

Oct 17, 2018
Still nothing to report, we know it was received on Tuesday morning. Is it normal that we haven't heard from them yet?

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Good luck you guys :) I am a September applicant.
Your times may be different but we are receiving our medical requests now and our OWP should be here in the next couple of weeks. Just so you know what kind of time it takes

Reactions: JesseMaya

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
yes we did it independently if thats what you mean. Still nothing. Hope nothing is wrong.
okh, im going through an immigration consultant. btw Its been 4-5 days since you have send your papers. you should have something back from them by now, im afraid if they have send your application back for some reason . lets hope thats not the case. you will be getting update on monday now.

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Still nothing to report, we know it was received on Tuesday morning. Is it normal that we haven't heard from them yet?
If they've recieved it then you're probably not gonna hear from them for a couple of months until you either get AOR or they send it back

Aylarsadeghi

Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone i’m in the process of finishing my forms and will submit mine in couple of days . And i’m appliying for openwork permit for my husband too . I may need some help filling up the forms since i dont have a lawyer. In work permit application its asking what type of work permit am i applying for ?? I dont know what should i put .

bruce_dmello

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Best wishes for the holiday season. December 2018 applicant here, submitted application by mail on Dec 7th, still waiting for it to get to the CIC (delays due to Canada post). I believe the next step is waiting for the AOR which takes 6-8weeks from what I've been reading here
Thanks

Reactions: JesseMaya