+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland sponsorship september 2017 applicant

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone. Anyone here applyed in september 2017???please!!
My husband side on e case still show this:
We received your application to sponsor ×××××××××on september 23
Is that normal that they didnt start processing the sponsor side???

On my account the applicant for permanent residence shows this:
- ur application is in progress we Will send u a message if there is an update
- ur application is in progress we did not start yet to review ur eligibility
- medical exam passed.
- we are reviewing the additionnels document that you provided.
- u do not need an interview
- you do not need fingerprint .
- we are processing your backround check.

What is the Next step please.

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Every week you make a new post asking the same thing,you won’t have different answers.. IRCC is finishing up applications from June and July right now,expect another 2 months of silence,everything you show about your process is normal..

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I spoke with IRRC YESTERDAY MINE IS at the same level n the lady I spoke to said they'e doing their international background check n soon after this I will have to pay the fee for PR card n will be asked to send in the passports.so just keep the faith.

Reactions: Julia2018

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I spoke with IRRC YESTERDAY MINE IS at the same level n the lady I spoke to said they'e doing their international background check n soon after this I will have to pay the fee for PR card n will be asked to send in the passports.so just keep the faith.
Thank you for your answer. I ll keep you updated.

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone. Anyone here applyed in september 2017???please!!
My husband side on e case still show this:
We received your application to sponsor ×××××××××on september 23
Is that normal that they didnt start processing the sponsor side???

On my account the applicant for permanent residence shows this:
- ur application is in progress we Will send u a message if there is an update
- ur application is in progress we did not start yet to review ur eligibility
- medical exam passed.
- we are reviewing the additionnels document that you provided.
- u do not need an interview
- you do not need fingerprint .
- we are processing your backround check.

What is the Next step please.
We are in the same page . Like literally what you typed there are the same as mine . So they said the waiting supposed to be “12months “ and then soon it’s october but I don’t hear anything from them .
When was your medical? Mine last May and since then my status just “ you passed the medical exam” and you’re status just the same with my status and no update yet . I am worried that their internet has something to do with slow receiving of our email . Hopefully they haven’t sent anything yet that we aren’t see thru email and if so I hope the date is the same.

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
May I know when did you submit yours application? Is that the same as September 2017? And also do you passed you’re medical already? Thanks

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
May I know when did you submit yours application? Is that the same as September 2017? And also do you passed you’re medical already? Thanks
Yes Medical passed , theyre still checking eligibility and background checks!!
August 4, 2017, and I see DM on sponshor side but on my side still " in process "

Reactions: Julz08

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
Yes Medical passed , theyre still checking eligibility and background checks!!
August 4, 2017, and I see DM on sponshor side but on my side still " in process "
Yeah same here ! My husband approved as my sponsor but after they message him , I haven’t receive anything from them yet in regards with my status . So everything still takes to atleast 12-17 months .
Best of luck to both of us!
Please let me know if they message you since then .
Thanks

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Yeah same here ! My husband approved as my sponsor but after they message him , I haven’t receive anything from them yet in regards with my status . So everything still takes to atleast 12-17 months .
Best of luck to both of us!
Please let me know if they message you since then .
Thanks
No messages at all Julz08 I didn't even get the letter to say that he's approve I only saw DM on his side , but then before DM was made in July I got a letter to say my file has been transfer to my local office for further assessment so idk