+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsor AIP please Help Urgent

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Hi every one Im kind of confused I got a AIP as a sponsor couple days ago but My wife didnt receive yet her letter of AIP we apply inland my question is:
My AIP(as a sponsor) mean My wife(principal applicant) she's likely to be approved as well for her AIP and Permanent resident or if I got My AIP mean she met already a requirement to apply for permanent resident .Please help me

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
As far as I know it's not called AIP but Sponosor Eligibility. It's AIP approved when the application passed the Step 1 processing. Approved Sponsor Eligibilty is only the first part of Step 1. It's a positive start to be approved as a sponsor but it does not mean that your wife's application is Approved In Principle yet.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
yaye2009 said:
Hi every one Im kind of confused I got a AIP as a sponsor couple days ago but My wife didnt receive yet her letter of AIP we apply inland my question is:
My AIP(as a sponsor) mean My wife(principal applicant) she's likely to be approved as well for her AIP and Permanent resident or if I got My AIP mean she met already a requirement to apply for permanent resident .Please help me
AIP means you've been approved to sponsor your wife and now they just have to review her permanent resident application,it's called stage 2 after which if everything goes well she'll become a pr!!!-Congratulations on stage 1 you are halfway there:)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
visita44 said:
As far as I know it's not called AIP but Sponosor Eligibility. It's AIP approved when the application passed the Step 1 processing. Approved Sponsor Eligibilty is only the first part of Step 1.

Actually AIP stands for Approved In Principal,when you get it,it means stage one is completed and you are eligible to sponsor!

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
You can check your application status online if the applicant have a Client ID number or you can call toll free number if they can provide the applicant a Client ID number to be use to check the application status online.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
yaye2009 said:
I think what you received is AOR not AIP, it just means they opened your application and started processing it. Reading your previous posts you send your application October 2012, so you won't get AIP till about April 2013 (if they don't transfer it to local office). Mine was sent August 3 2012 and no AIP yet. When they grant AIP thats when you can get open work permit

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Thx every one for the reply really appreciate it, so since I have the AIP as a sponsor mean cic is satisfy that our relationship is genuine and no interview ? also at what stage my wife should receive her AIP, I thought we going to receive them at a same time and then they will start process her PR, anyway I just got mine 3 days ago maybe hers is on his way. I'm just stress the fact we not receiving the AIP at a same time