+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PR Portal Login (Virtual Landing)

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
When your PR is approved and you are queued for virtual landing, you receive an email to confirm the PR's name, UCI, date and location of landing for the PA and dependents. They ask for the email address to use to create the portal account, and not to create the account yourself. It looks like the portal for virtual landing is the same portal you use to upload your application, meaning your email address is already used to apply online.

How are most people getting around the do not create an account, yet your email address is already used to upload your application? Do you use another email address? Do you send them your email address and they create a second account for you? Or is it actually a different portal for uploading your photo and getting your eCOPR? When they emailed the instructions, the website IRCC points to is the application portal with a separate tab at the top for resentence confirmation.

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
You use the same email address. They add the new tab at the top, and you fill in the info from there. It didn't appear in my portal until after they sent me the invite (2 weeks ago).

Reactions: BCTechy

munnajazbaati

Nov 15, 2021
Inland application here.

I got the email from Calgary office on Dec 14 to confirm my email address and other details, I responded to it immediately.

How long does it typically take from that email being sent to receiving a portal invite ?

patel.gaurav123

Jul 16, 2021
Inland application here.

I got the email from Calgary office on Dec 14 to confirm my email address and other details, I responded to it immediately.

How long does it typically take from that email being sent to receiving a portal invite ?
usually it take 1-5 days. if you applied online you can see PR card application linked to PR portal

Reactions: Annayyyyyyes

munnajazbaati

Nov 15, 2021
usually it take 1-5 days. if you applied online you can see PR card application linked to PR portal
Thanks for the reply @patel.gaurav123 . This is re-assuring.

My application was online but was done by the representative. They have been forwarding me the documents received by IRCC.

I currently have no access to the portal. Hence waiting for the portal invite on my personal email.

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Inland application here.

I got mine on the same day! I am waiting for invite too.hope the rest goes as smoothly.

kingachilles

Jul 5, 2019
You use the same email address. They add the new tab at the top, and you fill in the info from there. It didn't appear in my portal until after they sent me the invite (2 weeks ago).
Until after they sent you the invite with the credentials or when they sent you the email asking to reply back and confirm your information ?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
After I confirmed all of the info (original entry date, yada yada). Mine was later the same day after I submitted that info.

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
I got mine on the same day! I am waiting for invite too.hope the rest goes as smoothly.
I received my second portal email this morning!
And I uploaded an old photo that I used for my passport. I was planning to take a new photo, but I don’t want to waste any time on anything. I want my card so much. Haha

They says pr card process takes 2 weeks on their website. I trust them since my case goes smoothly.

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
Inland application here.

I got that email from Calgary office on 14th too. Did you receive emai with your log in credentials?

Paul12

May 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I got PR confirmation email on Dec/14/2022 from Calgary office as well, still waiting for PR portal invite to upload photo. Can someone please tell how that portal invite email looks like, does it has a link to portal and login credentials?
Thank you

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I got PR confirmation email on Dec/14/2022 from Calgary office as well, still waiting for PR portal invite to upload photo. Can someone please tell how that portal invite email looks like, does it has a link to portal and login credentials?
Thank you
The invite email looks like:
Subject name: ”PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte”

Content shows:To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: ….