+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PR Portal Login (Virtual Landing)

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

"If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing. Does anyone know how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing.

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
I need some guidance, I got the email from Calgary on 20th Dec 2022 requesting the information (I had got something like this before in Nov 2022). I replied the same day. Within minutes I got another email saying "Make sure u use your eCOPR before it expires, blah blah blah. It also had the PR portal link, which took me to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

When I go there it takes me to the same login that was created in 07 Nov 2022. But nothing received yet. No eCOPR nor PR card. I am really getting worried as to what is happening? Am i doing it right or missing something? Any guidance will help.

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
I need some guidance, I got the email from Calgary on 20th Dec 2022 requesting the information (I had got something like this before in Nov 2022). I replied the same day. Within minutes I got another email saying "Make sure u use your eCOPR before it expires, blah blah blah. It also had the PR portal link, which took me to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

When I go there it takes me to the same login that was created in 07 Nov 2022. But nothing received yet. No eCOPR nor PR card. I am really getting worried as to what is happening? Am i doing it right or missing something? Any guidance will help.

Talk to IRCC, requesting for urgent process of PR card.

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hello all,

I got an email from IRCC that my PR is approved and the email stipulated me to reply with information such as Name, UCI, App No, POE, etc to create a virtual landing portal.

I filled in the requested details and sent the email. I got an automatic reponse from IRCC which is

"Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.
We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries."

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hello all,

I got my PR portal to upload the photo on 25-01-2023. I uploaded the photo and submitted on 26-01-2023. How much time will it take to get a eCOPR and PR card?

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
When your PR is approved and you are queued for virtual landing, you receive an email to confirm the PR's name, UCI, date and location of landing for the PA and dependents. They ask for the email address to use to create the portal account, and not to create the account yourself. It looks like the portal for virtual landing is the same portal you use to upload your application, meaning your email address is already used to apply online.

How are most people getting around the do not create an account, yet your email address is already used to upload your application? Do you use another email address? Do you send them your email address and they create a second account for you? Or is it actually a different portal for uploading your photo and getting your eCOPR? When they emailed the instructions, the website IRCC points to is the application portal with a separate tab at the top for resentence confirmation.
Hi, you were outland and you did a virtual landing in Canada or were you already living in Canada when you submitted the application? Planning on having my husband visited while waiting for the rest of the application (Already submitted medical and bio) now just waiting for eligibility and background...

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi, you were outland and you did a virtual landing in Canada or were you already living in Canada when you submitted the application? Planning on having my husband visited while waiting for the rest of the application (Already submitted medical and bio) now just waiting for eligibility and background...
We were outland then submitted for a TRV due to my wife being in Ukraine. Then when we arrived in Canada, it was changed to a vLanding instead of a PPR process.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
We were outland then submitted for a TRV due to my wife being in Ukraine. Then when we arrived in Canada, it was changed to a vLanding instead of a PPR process.
I am glad your wife is safe with you in Canada, thank you for replying!

Reactions: BCTechy

veeru2433

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

"If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing. Does anyone know how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing.
Hi did you contact them to do anything or you received ur pr approval email automatically as my brother in law in same situation he is in canada and my sister is in india we updated them with new address and all but didn’t hear from them its been couple of weeks

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hi did you contact them to do anything or you received ur pr approval email automatically as my brother in law in same situation he is in canada and my sister is in india we updated them with new address and all but didn’t hear from them its been couple of weeks

I submitted my PR application on April 13, 2022, but I didn't receive an acknowledgment of receipt. However, in October 2022, I received an email stating that "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

In January 2023, after submitting a webform with my updated address, I was asked to provide additional details for the creation of a portal. The overall timeline was quite long, which was frustrating for me. If your family members are in a similar situation, it is best for them to be patient and wait. In urgent cases, they can try contacting an IRCC agent through a phone call or by filling out a webform, but please note that these agents may not have detailed information about their specific applications.

Once the portal is created and relevant information such as photos and addresses are approved, the issuance of the electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residence (eCOPR) should happen relatively quickly. In my case, despite the long wait, I received my eCOPR and PR card in January.