+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland PR landing appointment

noblejn

Jun 15, 2017
Hi

I received COPR last week. I am tried calling IRCC call centre to book an appointment for landing. But the line is always busy when I try to connect to a representative. Can someone tell me if there is any other way that I can make an appointment other than calling them ( maybe a webform) ?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I received COPR last week. I am tried calling IRCC call centre to book an appointment for landing. But the line is always busy when I try to connect to a representative. Can someone tell me if there is any other way that I can make an appointment other than calling them ( maybe a webform) ?

Thanks
Unfortunately not - you just have to keep calling.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think they have telephone landing before through invitation. You can try to check your email if you have one.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
I was able to get through the agent and he said the concerned office will now call you for the appointment for inland landing after a month. Is this the
correct process or the agent is supposed to give me an appointment date and time on the phone?
If the agent is correct then how much more time i need to wait after the IRCC office gives me a call?
Please advise from your experience
Thanks!

Mont_Lover

Star Member
May 26, 2018
I was able to get through the agent and he said the concerned office will now call you for the appointment for inland landing after a month. Is this the
correct process or the agent is supposed to give me an appointment date and time on the phone?
If the agent is correct then how much more time i need to wait after the IRCC office gives me a call?
Thanks!

That’s correct. Call center will intimate your nearest IRCC office and they will contact you( in my case by email) within the timeframe call center Told you.

They will give give appointment date and location

Msparis

May 30, 2018
Hi I am new here i just received my passport back can I go out of the country back in India and come back after 2 weeks and do landing in vancouver international airport together with my dependents?

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Thanks!
Hi! May i know, how long did you wait to receive an e-mail regarding your interview schedule, i called the ircc too and talked to an agent. They said the same thing to me , can you please give me update regarding yours? Thanks in advance.