+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants receiving PPR, while away from Canada


Hero Member
Sep 21, 2017

Is somebody aware of the procedure if an inland applicant receive passport request while being away from Canada, what is the procedure to submit passports?

Is it easy to ask for extension to submit passport or Can you submit passport at local VFS centre?
Do you need a separate letter to submit at local visa centre along with passport or the same PPR email from Cic Ottawa works?