+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

* Inland *October 2020 timeline and updates

Hmuham

Aug 20, 2021
Hello everyone
Me and my common-law sent our In-land sponsorship application + OPW on October 29th 2020.

We just got AOR email with application no. On June 26 2021.And nothing after that until now.

Do you know when will I get my open work permit? MY post graduate work permit was already expired on February 2021.

Anyone from October 2020 ?
Thank you so much guys

Hmuham

Aug 20, 2021

Hmuham

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you so much for your answer .
My spouse is Canadian he is my sponsor .
We sent both *open work permit and *PR sponsorship application together on October 29th 2020 .
I was in a valid status (pgwp) when we sent the application.But now my work permit permit already expired on February 2021.So I'm wondering how long will it take to get new owp ?

Thank you so much for your time

CANIND2020

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you so much for your answer .
My spouse is Canadian he is my sponsor .
We sent both *open work permit and *PR sponsorship application together on October 29th 2020 .
I was in a valid status (pgwp) when we sent the application.But now my work permit permit already expired on February 2021.So I'm wondering how long will it take to get new owp ?

Thank you so much for your time
Did you get AOR ? For yourself or application number . If your answer is No check under your spouse information by using his UCI with his name DOB and place of birth .Due to pandemic situation every program are delaying. But you are safe .

Source : IRCC
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 2 and 8, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Reactions: Hmuham

Hmuham

Aug 20, 2021
Did you get AOR ? For yourself or application number . If your answer is No check under your spouse information by using his UCI with his name DOB and place of birth .Due to pandemic situation every program are delaying. But you are safe .

Source : IRCC
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 2 and 8, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Hmuham

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you so much for everything, you are so kind to answer me.
Yes we got AOR in June 2021,now . Waiting for my opw. Hopefully soon :)
I hope you and your family stay safe and have a great night .

ozgendk

Sep 2, 2021
Category........
Other
Thank you so much for everything, you are so kind to answer me.
Yes we got AOR in June 2021,now . Waiting for my opw. Hopefully soon :)
I hope you and your family stay safe and have a great night .
Did you get OWP yet? I applied Oct 26, 2020. Biometrics and Medical are done and got SA August 30, however, there is no word from OWP yet.