+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland landing

auschase

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Did anyone do inland landing in Toronto recently? How long did you wait before the CIC office contact you to make an appointment?
I called the call centre but the agent refused to tell me how long I need to wait for the next available appointment.

Thanks.

Greenhorn1709

Dec 30, 2015
Aplogize OP, I don't mean to hijack your thread! But I believe, both of us can benefit from the two questions..
I have a similar question - Would like to know what the answer to OP's question is. Additionally if anyone can throw light on the following - I would much appreciate it:

Hi all,
Has anyone here completed the landing process at Niagra Falls, Rainbow Bridge?
I need to understand if there is a way to make a U-Turn in the no-man's land and head back to Canada border? If there is then would the canadian immigration accept me for landing?
Or do I need to present myself at the US immigration to formally get a letter of non entry into US from them?

I don't have a good feeling about the flagpoling if I have to make myself present at the US immigration because then I will have to answer Yes for the question "Have you even been denied entry in to the United States" for ant future VISAS.

I read that Peace Bridge has a provision of a U turn, If I make a U turn there - would the Canadian officers allow me to land?

Would appreciate your help!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greenhorn1709 said:
Aplogize OP, I don't mean to hijack your thread! But I believe, both of us can benefit from the two questions..
I have a similar question - Would like to know what the answer to OP's question is. Additionally if anyone can throw light on the following - I would much appreciate it:

Hi all,
Has anyone here completed the landing process at Niagra Falls, Rainbow Bridge?
I need to understand if there is a way to make a U-Turn in the no-man's land and head back to Canada border? If there is then would the canadian immigration accept me for landing?
Or do I need to present myself at the US immigration to formally get a letter of non entry into US from them?

I don't have a good feeling about the flagpoling if I have to make myself present at the US immigration because then I will have to answer Yes for the question "Have you even been denied entry in to the United States" for ant future VISAS.

I read that Peace Bridge has a provision of a U turn, If I make a U turn there - would the Canadian officers allow me to land?

Would appreciate your help!

what if i already have US visa? do i still get refusal letter from US side if i just make a U turn?

or is it better to just go few miles inside US for couple of hours and then come back for landing?

bcz i don't want refusal if that counts in the future visas....

and ya even if landing is possible at any local office with less wait times then we can think on it.