15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello,

I live in Montreal and have to validate the confirmation of PR. How long did it take to get the appointment and validate CoPR? Could I just go directly to the office with the passports and CoPR asking to see an agent to do the validation? Thank you.
I got it the next day after sending them the email. You need to take 2 copies of passport size pictures also.

Jul 10, 2018
Can anyone help me please. I got my coPR one month ago, I immediately e-mailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for the landing interview. It is nearly four weeks but have not head anything yet! I do not know what to do, I emailed them again last week still no response. I am in Calgary ... Can I go to Calgary CIC without an appointment to confirm my PR?

sovi

Oct 7, 2018
Can anyone help me please. I got my coPR one month ago, I immediately e-mailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for the landing interview. It is nearly four weeks but have not head anything yet! I do not know what to do, I emailed them again last week still no response. I am in Calgary ... Can I go to Calgary CIC without an appointment to confirm my PR?
Hey @Shaghayegh1943 , could you please let me know what you did after that? I am also into the same situation now and I haven't received reply since last 25 days.

Keyys

May 9, 2019
Hello just wondering if you were able to get appointment.i am also waiting. So stressing

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Just wondering. Did you sent the email directly to cic office
The email is mentioned in the letter or they provided you an email when you tried to schedule an appointment.

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Hi, does anyone had an appointment already? How long did it takes them to have a response after sending a mail them? I booked thru phone, and the agent said it will be more than 30 days! More than! I am hoping it to be soon . that's why i am asking your timelines, i'm from british columbia.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I have followed the same process, please let me know when did you get an appointment and can we go with flagpole if its getting too late?

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Its 36 days for me and no response yet. I'll wait for 10 more days then I'll go for flag polling instead of wasting time :mad:
Hi! Did you call them to follow up? What did they say? It's past the day they promised that we'll receive a message within 30 days?