+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland landing interview letter

Rupenrao

Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys
I have a question regarding my inland landing interview letter...in the letter mentioned :-
  • you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation "

So can anyone explain me what it is for ... and employment letter and proof of fund ??

As I never been receive welfare and in any social service benefits. So do I still neee employment letter ??

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hi guys
I have a question regarding my inland landing interview letter...in the letter mentioned :-
  • you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation "

So can anyone explain me what it is for ... and employment letter and proof of fund ??

As I never been receive welfare and in any social service benefits. So do I still neee employment letter ??
Did they ask you for proof of income or employment at your interview?