+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
how did you know when your background check started ? did you call cic/order notes or you just see it from your online mycic account ???
I used to call cic number every day and hear the updates on the automated machine they have and thats how I knew.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I used to call cic number every day and hear the updates on the automated machine they have and thats how I knew.
Is it consistent with your mycic online account ???

or this information is only accessible when calling them or thru the automated messaging system when call them?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Is it consistent with your mycic online account ???

or this information is only accessible when calling them or thru the automated messaging system when call them?
I think its pretty consistent. I stopped calling and checking after eligibility passed. This information is accessible on phone and on gc key account. If you have a representative you cant make gc key account like me for example. I had to call them and hear the updates.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I think its pretty consistent. I stopped calling and checking after eligibility passed. This information is accessible on phone and on gc key account. If you have a representative you cant make gc key account like me for example. I had to call them and hear the updates.
but for me, the background is always in process since AOR on MyCIC. but when order a note, it is not started.

i have to call them or order notes to get the real update.

is your file currently in vancouver to process ?

Paras779

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
but for me, the background is always in process since AOR on MyCIC. but when order a note, it is not started.

i have to call them or order notes to get the real update.

is your file currently in vancouver to process ?
Last time I called and spoke to a person and he said my BGC has been completed. I dont know if its in Vancouver or not. I got a letter saying Application process has been completed and Vancouver Immigration will contact us for Landing interview. so yeah.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Last time I called and spoke to a person and he said my BGC has been completed. I dont know if its in Vancouver or not. I got a letter saying Application process has been completed and Vancouver Immigration will contact us for Landing interview. so yeah.
so your BGC started at May 16 2019, and when it is completed ?? in 1 months ?

thank you for your info.

Monash0910

May 23, 2019
Hello people,

My husband had applied for his PR through EE last June 2018 and his file was approved and he got his PPR on 3rd Dec however since we were getting married on 12 Dec 2018 he didn't submit his passport. Immediately after marriage we submitted all our documents and informed CIC about marriage. Our file was in Ottawa and in March 2019 it got transferred to Vancouver office. My gcms notes in June said that criminality is in progress. We received two ghost updates on 5th and 8th July 2019.. 6 months timeline is already passed. Can anyone please help me about the Vancouver processing time..I am really disheartened and anxious and running into depression about this wait time ... please can someone help me with any suggestions?

Kirp

Aug 23, 2018
its done based on case by case so you should get a email with in 3 months from the date of DM
hey, thanks for the reply but 3 months are already passed. IDK what bullshit the officer is doing, they just need to send the interview letter. We already got inland landing letter on April 18th. This is so frustating