+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
Today at 3pm I got DM letter on my e-mail saying that Vancouver Office would contact me.
I got DM on ECAS on July 11.
Excited for the appointment to be scheduled!
Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: barsarah and andybc

AMeyer

Jan 29, 2019
I'm one of you guys now! Feb 6th applicant.

ECAS showed DM for PA and SA July 18. We both received 'your application has been completed' emails today July 19. GCKey hasn't been updated since the 'eligibility passed' notice for PA.Hopefully we won't have to wait too far into the fall for an interview.

Reactions: BR_ESL

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
Hi everyone.
I have i twrview scheduled ant vancouver on july 25 2019. I got email from wst landing enquiries. What is it? Do anyone know What will the questions.
Cec inland. Aor 18 march 19
Regards

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Been about a month for me now since DM. Nothing. Feeling a little down about it — I’d really prefer to be given a date months on advance, rather than waiting months and then getting a week or two notice for an appointment...

Reactions: BR_ESL

mariusbaran

May 27, 2019
Hi guys,
Did any of you had a situation when you had to reschedule landing interview?
I am currently out of country, Got WST landing enquiries letter with a date but had to cancel it because I am out of country at that time. After I sent a letter explaining my cancellation I've received a letter saying that it has been re-scheduled to October/November.
My question is - how do I get in the country if I no longer have my work permit? using eTA would mismatch my purpose of visiting country...

sevs

Mar 21, 2019
Hi everyone.
I have i twrview scheduled ant vancouver on july 25 2019. I got email from wst landing enquiries. What is it? Do anyone know What will the questions.
Cec inland. Aor 18 march 19
Regards
Hello! When did you apply for PR?
Everyone who had interview says that they ask simple questions such as your address or if you have any criminal record. Just couple of questions really, so no reason to worry. Good luck!

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to ask one question. I have sponsored my husband in Sept 2018. We have got inland landing letter on April 18,2019 and waiting for an interview. I have called CIC agent today, after waiting for 1 and half hour. I finally spoke to one agent, she said that as there is almost 3 months- she would send a referral letter to an officer and will put a note in an application. could anybody tell me how long it would take for officer to contact us ? I would really appreciate your help :)
its done based on case by case so you should get a email with in 3 months from the date of DM

Reactions: Kirp

Jaz12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys,
Did any of you had a situation when you had to reschedule landing interview?
I am currently out of country, Got WST landing enquiries letter with a date but had to cancel it because I am out of country at that time. After I sent a letter explaining my cancellation I've received a letter saying that it has been re-scheduled to October/November.
My question is - how do I get in the country if I no longer have my work permit? using eTA would mismatch my purpose of visiting country...
what is your current status ?