+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Thats true too!

But I don't think so you need to bring any boarding passes, as long as you remember the dates, it should be fine! They already have this info in the system, they just cross check and see if it matches with their database.

Thats what happened in my case!
That's good to know! My last date of entry was after a one-day trip down to Seattle. On re-entry my passport wasn't stamped. Since we drove, there is no airline ticket etc.

Before 2017, I used my US passport to travel from Germany (since I needed it anyway to visit the US, i.e. usually Seattle) and it wasn't stamped a single time in 5 years of travels.

Markmyname08

Mar 17, 2017
BCPNP EE - Inland
JAN 06, 2019
Approved: May 02, 2019

Waiting for my interview email from LVO - Vancouver.

It has been 3 weeks that my application got approved, yet no email confirming my appointment. :mad::mad::eek:

Is there a group here on the forum with Vancouver interview wait times or a what's app group?
Probably you will get interview in last week of July or first week of August.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Here is our group timeline spreadsheet on Google Sheets. If you want your information added, please send me your details in the order of App received date, DM on eCAS date and DM letter date.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aCsw9m9cYm_JGuPoclQLBwlKUsh8g3ogoWG6tLuBEdQ/edit#gid=0

Thanks for replying to my post!

I applied under BC PNP Express entry, so my application doesn't go through the same process as most of them in this specific forum post.

BC PNP Express Entry
AOR Jan 06, 2019
MR Feb 13, 2019
IP1 Feb 13, 2019
IP2 May 2, 2019 (Ghost Update)
Approved May 2, 2019 (received a call from an immigration officer to confirm my job duties and was told my application was approved and I should receive an invitation for interview from my local visa office : Vancouver in 2-4 weeks)

Called IRCC customer service to reconfirm this and was greeted with a congratulations message and told to wait!

Hope this is helpful!

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Probably you will get interview in last week of July or first week of August.
That would suck!

I have seen people getting there interviews emails and then actual interview dates in 2 days to 6 weeks.

End of July and August sound too far, hope I don't have to wait that long!

Markmyname08

Mar 17, 2017
That would suck!

I have seen people getting there interviews emails and then actual interview dates in 2 days to 6 weeks.

End of July and August sound too far, hope I don't have to wait that long!
In Vancouver? I guess not. I received my DM letter on March 12 and only last week I received my landing interview which will be on Saturday May 27. It took almost 2 months before I received my landing interview.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
In Vancouver? I guess not. I received my DM letter on March 12 and only last week I received my landing interview which will be on Saturday May 27. It took almost 2 months before I received my landing interview.

Yup, Vancouver.

I have seen different wait times based on the application type. Most of the BC PNP Express Entry applicants received there's within 4-6 weeks.

But, here I see totally different application types, who go through a long list to get the interview.

pomeranian

May 5, 2019
DM on March 1 is still waiting for the interview invitation. Why is mine taking longer than others?? Can I call the Vancouver office to confirm that everything is still okay? Do anybody know their phone number? I really need to get this done soon...

Markmyname08

Mar 17, 2017
DM on March 1 is still waiting for the interview invitation. Why is mine taking longer than others?? Can I call the Vancouver office to confirm that everything is still okay? Do anybody know their phone number? I really need to get this done soon...
I think you need to call the Vancouver CIC.You are already left behind. I saw this contact number posted by Wilson before. He also said to call in the morning probably at 8am 1 888 242 2100. Press 1-1-0

Reactions: pomeranian

Evican

Apr 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Med's Request
28-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
Interview........
29-05-2019
LANDED..........
29-05-2019
It's just called "Applying for PR Common Law/Spousal Canada"
I am a member of that group. Can confirm that someone who got their DM on 15th March received interview letter.

Also, another person got their PR card 20 days after their interview at the Vancouver office. (That's reassuring seeing as everything else is taking an eon)

Reactions: barsarah

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
BCPNP EE - Inland
JAN 06, 2019
Approved: May 02, 2019

Waiting for my interview email from LVO - Vancouver.

It has been 3 weeks that my application got approved, yet no email confirming my appointment. :mad::mad::eek:

Is there a group here on the forum with Vancouver interview wait times or a what's app group?
Mine was approved on the same day. No email either. Vancouver office really sucks.

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
I am a member of that group. Can confirm that someone who got their DM on 15th March received interview letter.

Also, another person got their PR card 20 days after their interview at the Vancouver office. (That's reassuring seeing as everything else is taking an eon)
Processing times for PR card are around 25 days now on the CIC website, it used to be like 2 months. I am worried it's going to be that long again.

WilsonC

Nov 21, 2017
Make sure you have your UCI number ready! And it is possible that your call transfer to auto voice message saying they are too busy, call later and cut you off. Don't give up, keep calling and wait 25-30 minute until someone pick up your call. Good luck!

My Online DM on March 1st. DM Letter on March 12th.
Landing Interview on May 25th Saturday at 9am

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
I did my landing interview yesterday. It was like 5-8 minutes and the only thing be asked was if I had any criminal charge in Canada or any other country and if I had been denied to entry Canada. I am a Permanent Resident now. Good luck to everyone

pomeranian

May 5, 2019
Make sure you have your UCI number ready! And it is possible that your call transfer to auto voice message saying they are too busy, call later and cut you off. Don't give up, keep calling and wait 25-30 minute until someone pick up your call. Good luck!

My Online DM on March 1st. DM Letter on March 12th.
Landing Interview on May 25th Saturday at 9am
Good luck with your interview!

I called them just now. The agent told me that it takes 3 months to process in Vancouver so it's still normal. I guess I have to wait patiently until next month.

That was a long process before I was able to select the option to talk to an agent. I entered 1-1-2-3, my application number, my birth year, listened to my current application status, and then finally 1-0. It was so tedious to listen to my application status that I already knew, but maybe this helps reducing the amount of calls.