+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
In case you didn't know, CIC/IRCC implemented a pilot program back on December 1, 2017 that allows some applicants to land and confirm permanent residency over the phone. I came across only one person who got his CoPR this way thou.

Check out: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/pilot-project-confirm-selected-in-canada-permanent-residents-telephone.html

It will be an excellent way for us, Vancouverites, to skip the long wait if only we could get selected :p

PS: The call @aa0013 received was probably not the same (landing telephone interview) but a call from an officer just to clarify some details.
yes true ..the call i received was not any sort of landing interview call .. it was an enquiry call asking me details about my marriage and work.

Reactions: barsarah

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Hi everyone

I am a 31 May 2018 applicant, got dm on 1st Mar 2019. I sent a web form request to have my file transfer to Calgary for landing interview and just got approved. Hoping it will make my landing sooner.
Please post here when u get landing interview

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Hi everyone

I am a 31 May 2018 applicant, got dm on 1st Mar 2019. I sent a web form request to have my file transfer to Calgary for landing interview and just got approved. Hoping it will make my landing sooner.
How long did it take to approve your request?

MKColin

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone

What reason u use to transfer?

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone

Heh, didn't even know you could do that.

I'll just wait it out at this point. Too bad we can't flagpole like the outlanders :(

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Heh, didn't even know you could do that.

I'll just wait it out at this point. Too bad we can't flagpole like the outlanders :(
It makes sense that ppl are allowed to do that as relocation and all other reasons, I am like you, just wait at this stage, 2 months of waiting already...

monicaC

Mar 26, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
AHHH!! Just so the above notification and checked our email and we had just received appointment email an hour ago!!

DM Feb 15th also, Interview date May 2nd!

Reactions: N-R-J

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
AHHH!! Just so the above notification and checked our email and we had just received appointment email an hour ago!!

DM on your ECAS? WOW! Great! I got DM Feb 5, still waiting...