+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Update: I saw from FB group that there is an applicant who got DM on ECAS on Jan 26 got her interview letter yesterday, the interview is scheduled April 29.

Another applicant who got DM letter on Feb 15 (ECAS date unknown) also got her letter yesterday and is scheduled to April 26.

Reactions: BR_ESL and N-R-J

trex

Mar 11, 2019
OMG! Congratulations! Did you ever get the DM (application completion) letter?

So they will email you even if it is not office hour? Are you working overtime?
Nah, I never got the DM letter, I think I just saw the interview letter late.

MKColin

Apr 4, 2017
I got DM Jan 30 and received landing interview letter yesterday for April 16th.
Based on the record, that means every week, they process half month. Now they process end of Jan DM, i think next week will be Mid Feb DM, and next next week will be End of Feb! My turn! And two weeks later is April 10, wait another month for interview, so it is around May 10....some people said take couple days but mostly 45 days for PR card! My vacation is end of June...very exciting!

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Based on the record, that means every week, they process half month. Now they process end of Jan DM, i think next week will be Mid Feb DM, and next next week will be End of Feb! My turn! And two weeks later is April 10, wait another month for interview, so it is around May 10....some people said take couple days but mostly 45 days for PR card! My vacation is end of June...very exciting!
Mine will b next to next week then same as u

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Update: I saw from FB group that there is an applicant who got DM on ECAS on Jan 26 got her interview letter yesterday, the interview is scheduled April 29.

Another applicant who got DM letter on Feb 15 (ECAS date unknown) also got her letter yesterday and is scheduled to April 26.
Just FYI, the people who got DM on Feb 15 got DM on ECAS on Jan 28.

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Guys

we received our landing interview letter on Monday (25 March) for a 25 April landing date.
Our DM ECAS was 26 Jan

On the form they said to contact them if you are taking an international trip within 90 days of landing, when we contacted them they said we could elect o push the landing because you need the PR card to board a plane back to Canada (~46 days from landing).
We are electing to push our holiday back by 2 months rather than the landing

Reactions: BR_ESL

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Guys

we received our landing interview letter on Monday (25 March) for a 25 April landing date.
Our DM ECAS was 26 Jan

On the form they said to contact them if you are taking an international trip within 90 days of landing, when we contacted them they said we could elect o push the landing because you need the PR card to board a plane back to Canada (~46 days from landing).
We are electing to push our holiday back by 2 months rather than the landing
Was there ever a chance/option to get the interview earlier?