+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

trex

Mar 11, 2019
I’m March 29 2018 applicant, got DM email on 30th January (Wednesday)
Today is exactly 7 weeks waiting for me, hoping my interview comes soon as my partner is going away for 5 weeks for work at the beginning of May and won’t be able to return if interview date is scheduled after that!

Such a loooong wait ☹☹
You might be out of luck there. Lets say by chance we get the interview LETTER next week (I am 29th DM on ECAS). Our interview still won't be until mid- late April (I expect 20th April+). Which means that you may not receive your PR card until June 20th (this part is virtually random how quick you get it). And that is assuming you don't get the PR card rejected with photos, which can and does happen.

I would move your trip to July if you can, if I were you.

trex

Mar 11, 2019
Have you seen anyone with 20-24 Jan DM got their date?
No but I'm basing this on what people have been getting the interview letters on Monday (17th to 19th Jan). So logically you could infer that Tuesday would be (18th to 20th Jan), etc and that Friday would be 21st-23rd Jan.

bcgirl92

Jul 20, 2018
You might be out of luck there. Lets say by chance we get the interview LETTER next week (I am 29th DM on ECAS). Our interview still won't be until mid- late April (I expect 20th April+). Which means that you may not receive your PR card until June 20th (this part is virtually random how quick you get it). And that is assuming you don't get the PR card rejected with photos, which can and does happen.

I would move your trip to July if you can, if I were you.

Interview just needs to be before May 3rd, then I am staying in BC and partner going to Yukon so as long as interview is before May 3rd I’m fine, PR card isn’t an issue for me as I will not be travelling. And partner is only going inter-province not overseas

Reactions: trex

trex

Mar 11, 2019
Interview just needs to be before May 3rd, then I am staying in BC and partner going to Yukon so as long as interview is before May 2nd I’m fine, PR card isn’t an issue for me as I will not be travelling. And partner is on,y going inter-province not overseas
Oh hopefully you will be fine then! The yukon is awesome :)

bcgirl92

Jul 20, 2018
Did you know when your ECSA turned to DM?
Full timeline:
Inland 2018

App Sent: March 28th
App Recieved: March 29th
AOR: April 26th
PR Linked: May 1st
OWP Linked: May 4th
OWP Approved: July 4th
OWP Received in Mail: August 7th
Medical Request: September 21st
Medical Exam: September 27th
Medical Passed on MyCIC: October 13th
Began Processing Background Check: October 13
Eligibility Passed: January 25
Decision Made on ECAS: January 26
Decision Made Email: January 30

trex

Mar 11, 2019
I'm going off DM on ECAS, so I would expect you to be a bit ahead of me (I never received a DM Email, just ECAS). I think you will most likely get your invitation next week.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Full timeline:
Inland 2018

App Sent: March 28th
App Recieved: March 29th
AOR: April 26th
PR Linked: May 1st
OWP Linked: May 4th
OWP Approved: July 4th
OWP Received in Mail: August 7th
Medical Request: September 21st
Medical Exam: September 27th
Medical Passed on MyCIC: October 13th
Began Processing Background Check: October 13
Eligibility Passed: January 25
Decision Made on ECAS: January 26
Decision Made Email: January 30
I'm going off DM on ECAS, so I would expect you to be a bit ahead of me (I never received a DM Email, just ECAS). I think you will most likely get your invitation next week.
I agree, bcgirl92 will most likely to hear back next week!

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
I received a call from unknown caller which i missed around 3:18 pm (BC time). U think it could be cic? Cix call center agent already congratulated me on approval of application. Decision made 22 feb. Do they call or do any enquiry after decision made?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
I received a call from unknown caller which i missed around 3:18 pm (BC time). U think it could be cic? Cix call center agent already congratulated me on approval of application. Decision made 22 feb. Do they call or do any enquiry after decision made?
I don't think they will call you...especially after working hour (eastern time)

trex

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have their DM around 20-23 Jan (or before)? Otherwise it doedsn't surprise me we didnt hear about anything.