+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland) Has anyone had CIC transfer your file to local office (Etobicoke)???

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi nothing yet..but i emailed them if they received all the documents and i was surprised they replied right away..how about you? How long is your application now?
I havent heard from them too.when you emailed them what did you tell them.is there a number that one can call to soecifically etobicoke.Always when i check on the self help it says still reviewing eligibility.

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi nothing yet..but i emailed them if they received all the documents and i was surprised they replied right away..how about you? How long is your application now?
Nothing yet. In nov it will be 24 months,
U emailed to Winnipeg office?
Can i get their email please

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi i am on the same boat my pr application was transferred to vancouver and then later transferred to winnipeg..i dont know the reason but when i phoned the cic call center they said that it is normal for files to be transferred.i dont know how long will it take to wait..it is more than 24 months in total...i hope not to wait longer..
Hi xyca2015, do you know why your file was transferred to Winnipeg? Do you live in Manitoba or Saskatchewan? Any new updates on your application?

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi xyca2015, do you know why your file was transferred to Winnipeg? Do you live in Manitoba or Saskatchewan? Any new updates on your application?
Xyca2015 had mentioned previously this : Im married and inland sinp pr applicant..it wastransferred around last week of may 2018..my spouse and children were added in the application when isubmitted it in june 2016 applicant.

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
When did they transfer your file.
In my case reason for transfer is complex case. Work distribution

xyca2015

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi i live in saskatchewan..they didnot say why but due to work load distribution..till now theres no update yet