Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
linandzou said:
emergency!!

My previous company head manager just received a call from Hong Kong visa office, but he didn't mention clearly about my NOC 0212 job duties, since he doesn't know the stuff in technical department. he only said that I was in charge of some projects as projects manager.

what should I do now? please help! so panic!

I am a inland FSW, somehow, my application is processing in Hong Kong!

I dont think so you need to worry much.
Most of Visa officers knows that HR or Head Manager does not know much about technical stuff.
Good thing is that your Manager confirmed that you working with them.

If your job duties are mentioned in your job offer letter, you dont need to worry.

Relax.

Relax.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, but they also asked if they are a big company, manager said no, since we are just a small company has 15-20 people.

Do I need to raise a CSE to explain. But I don know what to tell!

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
linandzou said:
Thank you, but they also asked if they are a big company, manager said no, since we are just a small company has 15-20 people.

Do I need to raise a CSE to explain. But I don know what to tell!
Small or Big company does not matter.
No where in the requirement it is mentioned that company should be big.
If your job profile is matching with NOC and company is legal and doing its operations legally, I do not think so it should be a problem .

You can ask for letter from your comapny with your job n duties on it, get it signed with HR and send to CIC.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
Small or Big company does not matter.
No where in the requirement it is mentioned that company should be big.
If your job profile is matching with NOC and company is legal and doing its operations legally, I do not think so it should be a problem .

You can ask for letter from your comapny with your job n duties on it, get it signed with HR and send to CIC.
Thank you again. I have that letter signed and sent with the application when I submitted. that is enough? or I need to explain something?

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Got PPR yesterday. Jan 14, FSW Inland. Background changed to 'In Progress' on the 18th/19th. I noticed the change on Saturday though.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
linandzou said:
Thank you again. I have that letter signed and sent with the application when I submitted. that is enough? or I need to explain something?
Dont need to extra things.
I think you should be good with CSE.
Actually, CSE is also not needed but if you want to do it than you can go ahead with it .

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
I Got PPR Today. :D

Jan 27, FSW Inland.

Background changed to 'In Progress' yesterday.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressentryqueen said:
Got PPR yesterday. Jan 14, FSW Inland. Background changed to 'In Progress' on the 18th/19th. I noticed the change on Saturday though.
anacorrea87 said:

Jan 27, FSW Inland.

Congratulations to both of you. Your timelines give me so hope. Trying not to be too excited as everyday seems like another frustrating day to endure.

Wishing you both a great life in Canada.

kettzza

Dec 4, 2015
anacorrea87 said:

Jan 27, FSW Inland.

Congrats!!

Quick question, did you employer and former employers receive phone calls from the visa office?

Thanks!

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
kettzza said:
Congrats!!

Quick question, did you employer and former employers receive phone calls from the visa office?

Thanks!
No

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
kettzza said:
Congrats!!

Thanks!
Hi, I'm FSW inlander as well. My current and former employers were called and emailed by VO.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JWZR421 said:
Hi, I'm FSW inlander as well. My current and former employers were called and emailed by VO.
Could you please share your experience about those calls?

My previous company (abroad) head manager just received a call from Hong Kong visa office, but he didn't mention clearly about my NOC 0212 job duties, since he doesn't know the stuff in technical department. he only said that I was in charge of some projects as projects manager.

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
linandzou said:
Could you please share your experience about those calls?

My previous company (abroad) head manager just received a call from Hong Kong visa office, but he didn't mention clearly about my NOC 0212 job duties, since he doesn't know the stuff in technical department. he only said that I was in charge of some projects as projects manager.

My current employer was called, asked about my job, and yes about my NOC duties as well. They also sent him a copy of my submitted COE and reference letter which was given by my employer for them to verify if it wasn't edited in any way, and if it were the letters they have given me. CIC made my employer sign a letter of confirmation and sent back to them.
As for my previous employers, they were called as well, just verified what my position was in the company and also sent them a copy of my COE from them to verify if those were true & correct. They contacted every previous employer in different countries I worked, all were asked for document verification ( 2 of my supervisors were contacted).
Being processed by Hong Kong VO is not impossible because CIO assigns applications to different VO's for workload purposes. Mine was processed in Manila VO even if I am an Inlander.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
JWZR421 said:
My current employer was called, asked about my job, and yes about my NOC duties as well. They also sent him a copy of my submitted COE and reference letter which was given by my employer for them to verify if it wasn't edited in any way, and if it were the letters they have given me. CIC made my employer sign a letter of confirmation and sent back to them.
As for my previous employers, they were called as well, just verified what my position was in the company and also sent them a copy of my COE from them to verify if those were true & correct. They contacted every previous employer in different countries I worked, all were asked for document verification ( 2 of my supervisors were contacted).
Being processed by Hong Kong VO is not impossible because CIO assigns applications to different VO's for workload purposes. Mine was processed in Manila VO even if I am an Inlander.
What is COE and your country of origin if I may ask?