+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

samirbaid

Apr 14, 2016
howcoldisit said:
Congratulations! Can you confirm you're FSW? Also, what updates did you receive along the way?
Yes I am FSW inland. I don't recall the updates but it was usual like everyone received. However I got my letter from Canada High Commission New Delhi my home country

samirbaid

Apr 14, 2016
INR2CAD07 said:
Boss , please provide more details if possible.. it helps others to understand where we stand....
ITA 12th December
AOR 17TH JAN
Medical passed 19th January
BGC current in Progress updated on 29th May

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
samirbaid said:
Hi Han,
I am FSW inland. No PNP/LMIA
Hi folks

Aor 11 may medical pass 23 may,BC changes not started to not needed at this time on 31 may,today it changes to not needed at this time to not started! Can any one help what goin on there? Also it never goes to in progress!
Thanks

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Please I just got this email this morning but nothing changed in my profile. Is this the famous PPR?

Date: June 3, 2016

Email:

UCI: Application:

Dear

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Changes in your mailing address
· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Godsdaughter said:
Please I just got this email this morning but nothing changed in my profile. Is this the famous PPR?

Email:

Dear

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents.

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

Regards,

Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Yes Congratulations!

enjoy the moment

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
INLAND FSW
Nov 27 ITA
Dec 09 Submission/AOR
Dec 30 Review of medical results: Passed
Dec 30 Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Dec 30 A background check is needed: In Progress
Jan 6 A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
May 15 A background check is needed: In Progress
Jun 3 PPR

Final decision: Not Started

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Godsdaughter said:

Email:

Dear

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence
Congrats and enjoy! By the way, your application isn't supported by either pnp or lmia, right?

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Godsdaughter said:
INLAND FSW
Nov 27 ITA
Dec 09 Submission/AOR
Dec 30 Review of medical results: Passed
Dec 30 Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Dec 30 A background check is needed: In Progress
Jan 6 A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
May 15 A background check is needed: In Progress
Jun 3 PPR

Final decision: Not Started
Congrats.. :)

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godsdaughter said:

Email:

Dear

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Regards,

Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

what is your timelines ? AOR date ? just Inland FSW ? No LMIA / NO PNP ?

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
INR2CAD07 said:
what is your timelines ? AOR date ? just Inland FSW ? No LMIA / NO PNP ?
She has no lmia/pnp. Her AOR date is December 9th I believe. I think we have to wait for another month!

Alemia

Feb 16, 2015
I received PPR today as well, AOR December 25th, Inland FSW.

BG Check changed to In Progress on May 20th.

Now, the issue is that I had another application, for CEC, that I submitted in Oct 2014, and I received PPR for that one yesterday. And now I don't know what to do. Anyone had the same issue? :(

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Han said:
She has no lmia/pnp. Her AOR date is December 9th I believe. I think we have to wait for another month!
You are very much right.
When is your AOR? Depending on your date, you might get yours this month too simply because someone that his/her AOR on the 25th of Dec also got it today as well.