03-03-2016
File Transfer...
04-03-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
educationist said:
My wife, the principal applicant, talked an agent on CIC helpline just now. The agent told us that there is large a volume of application right now and that we should wait till December 2016. If we don't hear anything till December 2016 we should call them again. Seriously, what's happening? December 2016 means the processing time is 14 months not 6 months. Now the hopeless wait starts. :( :( :(
Dont worry! Decision should be made within a couple of months from now.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ultimate_One said:
I got GCMS notes in 15 days....i ordered again on 7 April...lets see now when do i get them!!
hi do you want to share something important from GCMS notes...that eveyone can guage their status on??

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Ok i Will...right now in the middle of a game so i will share after some time!! Thanks

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
well my medical is passed and criminality check is in progress...while hirv and security were not started then...due date was changed to next day(23 Mar 2016) these gcms were ordered and 3 days ago i got ghost mail and profile updated...lets see what happens!!!

Ppp2015

Jan 26, 2016
Got PPR PPR PPR! :D

FSW inland - no LMIA
AOR 2nd Nov
Medical passed - early Nov
Background in progress - early Nov

Absolutely no communication or update seen at alllllll since Nov until ydays ghost email and today's PPR email.

I am so happy!!

I truely wish everyone the best of of luck and despite knowing first hand how frustrating the wait is, please remain positive!

jaydipdave

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
03-03-2016
File Transfer...
04-03-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
Ppp2015 said:
Got PPR PPR PPR! :D

FSW inland - no LMIA
AOR 2nd Nov
Medical passed - early Nov
Background in progress - early Nov

Absolutely no communication or update seen at alllllll since Nov until ydays ghost email and today's PPR email.

I am so happy!!

I truely wish everyone the best of of luck and despite knowing first hand how frustrating the wait is, please remain positive!
Awesome!!! You got the good news!! Wait Over!!! Preparation Starts!!

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
Reposting
Just got PPR
AOR August 01, 2015
FSW Inland
FBI PCC request Nov 23, 2015
Submitted FBI March 23, 2016
PPR April 15, 2016 ----------------

omari

Feb 10, 2015
Hey Guys, Its finally PPR! :D

I just got the email requesting to send my passport!

Funny enough myCIC still have same status since Nov. 2015 when my medical passed and things went to In progress.
I saw update last Sunday and go Ghost email On Tuesday but nothing actually changed inside. I am just mentioning that to say don't worry about the ecas or mycic. I see some people are waiting for anychange but I got it without any change there on system so don't worry about your cases. There is NO rule how the online system works.

ITA: September 2015 (472) - AOR: 31st October - FSW inland no Job offer.

Now I have a question, I live in BC and I have to send my passport. How long does it actually take for the whole process. I have to travel to US in late May, Do I have time to get my passport back?

Thank you

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Big congratulations mate!!! Best luck with your future endeavour :)

It seems your background check is ALWAYS in progress before your PPR? I saw a bunch of other inland applicants whose background check once changed from "in progress" to "not needed at this time". From your case, I can imagine such a change is not 100% common and thus I may not need to check mycic everyday :'(

omari said:
Hey Guys, Its finally PPR! :D

I just got the email requesting to send my passport!

Funny enough myCIC still have same status since Nov. 2015 when my medical passed and things went to In progress.
I saw update last Sunday and go Ghost email On Tuesday but nothing actually changed inside. I am just mentioning that to say don't worry about the ecas or mycic. I see some people are waiting for anychange but I got it without any change there on system so don't worry about your cases. There is NO rule how the online system works.

ITA: September 2015 (472) - AOR: 31st October - FSW inland no Job offer.

Now I have a question, I live in BC and I have to send my passport. How long does it actually take for the whole process. I have to travel to US in late May, Do I have time to get my passport back?

Thank you

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Finally after 5.5 months i got my RPRF request today :)

It's just around the corner.. I can feel it :) it would have been my PPR if i paid upfront i guess.. :(

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Congratulations to all of them who got PPR :) :) :) :) :) :)

hope i will get soon ..may be in next month

RaSharma

Feb 15, 2016
PPR :) :) .. thanks for all the support from this group.. (AOR - 2 NOV : PPR 15 April)

Need some help from experts here-
My Visa and work permit expired on 1 April 2016. Received extended work permits already but before we could apply for extension of visa we got PPR yesterday. . In the email from CIC they have mentioned that applicants “ currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), should submit their passports”. Although we have received extended work permits, our visas that are stamped on the passports reflect that they are expired. I am not sure if CIC will view this as illegal stay in the country beyond the validity of visas.

Should we send the passport responding to PR PPR or should we first apply for extension of visas ? How long does visa extension usually takes ? Thanks for the help again!

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
RaSharma said:
PPR :) :) .. thanks for all the support from this group.. (AOR - 2 NOV : PPR 15 April)

My Visa and work permit expired on 1 April 2016. Received extended work permits already but before we could apply for extension of visa we got PPR yesterday. . In the email from CIC they have mentioned that applicants “ currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), should submit their passports”. Although we have received extended work permits, our visas that are stamped on the passports reflect that they are expired. I am not sure if CIC will view this as illegal stay in the country beyond the validity of visas.

Should we send the passport responding to PR PPR or should we first apply for extension of visas ? How long does visa extension usually takes ? Thanks for the help again!
[/quote}
I think you can submit. Because you have valid work permit and also if your work permit expire you are still in legal status for 90 days to apply for restoration. CIC can check that you have valid status but you got approved PR application before you can apply for Visa on your passport. But conform with CIC agent before final decision.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
No problem. You can just submit your passport and a copy of your extended work permit. A temporary residence visa is ONLY used to legally ENTER Canada. Your work permit is the document that allows you to legally STAY in Canada.

RaSharma said:

Feb 19, 2013
Hello folks,

My cic profile has been updated and they asked me for the landing fee. The fee request letter also has says that im eligible for the category that i applied in...

AOR - Nov 14 FSW Inland
Additional doc - (Celpip) Nov 30
Medical Passed - Dec 01
Additional Doc - (Schedule A) - Dec 14
RPRF (landing fee) - April 15 - (paid april 15)
Now eagerly waiting for passport request...