+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
SeanDame said:
Come on... Let's hear it :)
Yesterday we got our work permit but only valid for two months.My pr is under process and my AoR is 2 September .Any suggestions guys and if anyone had this similar experience.

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
fpaikar said:
Yesterday we got our work permit but only valid for two months.My pr is under process and my AoR is 2 September .Any suggestions guys and if anyone had this similar experience.
Are you sure? Only 2 months?
The only way that this is possible is that your passport is expiring at that date in 2 months... Double check

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for SCH 4 as i am provincial nominee, want to know how will i get the request? will it be mentioned as "Additional documents needed" in my cic? and will i get an email for the notification?

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Can.ott said:
I am waiting for SCH 4 as i am provincial nominee, want to know how will i get the request? will it be mentioned as "Additional documents needed" in my cic? and will i get an email for the notification?
Yes to both questions

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
SeanDame said:
Are you sure? Only 2 months?
The only way that this is possible is that your passport is expiring at that date in 2 months... Double check
Thank you so much yes got it why.Infact last year in November when we applied my hubands passport was expiring in May this year may be thats why.They issued the approval mail yesterday.Can now we send them a copy of new passport .I hope we dont have to reapply again.Any suggestons

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much yes got it why.Infact last year in November when we applied my hubands passport was expiring in May this year may be thats why.They issued the approval mail yesterday.Can now we send them a copy of new passport .I hope we dont have to reapply again.Any suggestons
You will have to reapply and pay fees again unfortunately.. This is how it works.. You should have renewed the passport before..

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
SeanDame said:
You will have to reapply and pay fees again unfortunately.. This is how it works.. You should have renewed the passport before..
Thank you dear friend.Just another question can we apply for bridging open work permit instead so that the employer does not have to pay again.

capri31

Jan 13, 2016
Direction North said:
Same here, but I am CEC inland, though :)
i am not sure which category do i fall under FSW Inalnd / CEC Inland. As i am currently working in Canada and have back home working experience as well. After looking at the FSW inland people who got PPR those belong to AOR Oct 18. Mine is AOR Oct 15th ... so I am thinking May be i am a CEC person. Is there any way to check which category did CIC Approves your files under. Please advice.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Guys I feel so frustrated.last week when we spoke to an agent they had said that something positive has been done to your application.Then when we called in the morning they said that they had sent some additional document request on 21 Jan when we did not receive anything.Then they called me but unfortunately i missed the call.Then I called back and the agent old me that the background check has been cleared and the correspondence they had sent on 21st Jan could have been an approval mail but they cannot say anything for certain.Now they have placed a request to order the letter again and I am waiting.

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
capri31 said:
i am not sure which category do i fall under FSW Inalnd / CEC Inland. As i am currently working in Canada and have back home working experience as well. After looking at the FSW inland people who got PPR those belong to AOR Oct 18. Mine is AOR Oct 15th ... so I am thinking May be i am a CEC person. Is there any way to check which category did CIC Approves your files under. Please advice.

In Your ITA, CIC clearly mention under which category they have selected you and invited to submit application. Thus, check your ITA and AOR carefully; in any of these two documents, you will know, under which category you have been selected.

SN11

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
capri31 said:
Documentation is different for FSW and CEC.ECA is not mandatory for CEC but for FSW it is. And ITA definitely informs you which category have you been chosen under.

capri31

Jan 13, 2016
raj_bond said:
In Your ITA, CIC clearly mention under which category they have selected you and invited to submit application. Thus, check your ITA and AOR carefully; in any of these two documents, you will know, under which category you have been selected.
Thanks Found it.... I am FSW Inland catg..

NaomiA

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hi there!

I'm an FSW Inland applicant (AOR Nov 11). Recently my PGWP was approved but my husband's OWP application was not approved and he lost status. He is now applying to restore status as a worker.

We did not get any points for our Canadian work experience when ITA was issued and PR was submitted.

Does anyone know whether my husband's loss of status will affect our PR application?

-naomi

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
NaomiA said:
Hi there!

I'm an FSW Inland applicant (AOR Nov 11). Recently my PGWP was approved but my husband's OWP application was not approved and he lost status. He is now applying to restore status as a worker.

We did not get any points for our Canadian work experience when ITA was issued and PR was submitted.

Does anyone know whether my husband's loss of status will affect our PR application?

-naomi
Bottom line: if your husband's points has been calculated towards your point, then there is a chance but from your statement it looks to me, "you are the main applicant" and all the points are calculated based on previous experience, thus it shouldn't affect the status of your application. And it is always better to maintain a valid status while your are in Canada.

NaomiA

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
raj_bond said:
Bottom line: if your husband's points has been calculated towards your point, then there is a chance but from your statement it looks to me, "you are the main applicant" and all the points are calculated based on previous experience, thus it shouldn't affect the status of your application. And it is always better to maintain a valid status while your are in Canada.

Yes, I am the principal applicant. My husband got points for his education from our home country and for his english language skills. I applied as a FSW inland.

None of us got any points for our Canadian work experience when ITA was issued back on Sep. We had not worked in Canada for a year.

Hope the loss of my husband's status does not affect our PR application. We are applying for his restoration of status this week.

-naomi