+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
gorkhethito said:
waiting5months said:
I've got ppr at Jan 15. My passport has been received in Ottawa, now I have 2 questions:
1 My work permit expires at Feb 17, if my passport does not come back by that date, can I keep working after my work permit expired?

2 I have checked about landing, there are two ways of landing 1st go to the board,
2nd make an appointment with local CIC office.
I would really appreciate anyone can share their experience about landing.

Thanks!
[/quote

u will get ur passport back by that time..and go and do landing before 17 in border..
Thanks! I really hope so!

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
edmray said:
I can't answer your first question, though I think you will get your passport back in the next couple of weeks, but re the 2nd question, from my experience, the appointment with the local CIC office (Edmonton) was more convenient. When I called CIC the morning of Jan 18th after I received the COPR in the mail, they said it would take 6-8 weeks for the local office to call me to set an appointment. But I received a call from the local office on the afternoon of the 18th itself for an appointment on Jan 21st. I'm not sure if I got lucky or if this is the norm, but this was my experience. Hope this helps!
thanks a lot! It's really helpful!
I have contacted CIC but the agent kept asking me like am I going to travel outside canada in next half year, I said yes.
Then he asked when? I said depends on when can I get this immigration thing done. He was really impatient and kept asking when, I said I am waiting for my passport, when it come back yes, I am going to travel, but I don't know when yet.
he asked again when do you plan to travel, I said I have sent my passport to Ottawa, my travel plan is solo depend on when I get my passport back and finish the landing, he said ok, when?

it was like talking to the wall.
I had to hang up the phone, going to call again tomorrow.
hopefully this time can have another agent.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone who lives in Ontario extended his/her OHIP in an implied status? I appreciate any advice how to do so.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudyrudy said:
Hi Guys, got an email from CIC, BG changed to IN Progress, it was Not Started for 4 months.
AOR - 03 Sep
Hope for getting PPR soon. Are you an inlander or outlander? What category CEC/FSW/PNP/LMIA?

CanEEUser

Oct 23, 2015
Can someone provide me the CIC number where i can call and check my application status. I did try calling 1 (888) 242-2100 but got disconnected.
I already crossed the 6 months time on my application on Jan 23rd.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEUser said:
Can someone provide me the CIC number where i can call and check my application status. I did try calling 1 (888) 242-2100 but got disconnected.
I already crossed the 6 months time on my application on Jan 23rd.
The number is right and they have to reply to you as you passed the 6 month. Try to call them again.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
The number is right and they have to reply to you as you passed the 6 month. Try to call them again.
still they will give you standard reply that its still under process.

so try calling several times. may be if you get a good call center agent they will give you a better reply. try asking them in a polite manner and try to go little bit in deep by asking random ques.

rudyrudy

Sep 9, 2015
I got a Ghost Email, and no change to myCIC, I called CIC, and they said, you got an email because your application has been finalized, but they cant tell what the outcome is..

i am worried now. She said, last notes on your application say "Application has been Finalized"

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudyrudy said:
I got a Ghost Email, and no change to myCIC, I called CIC, and they said, you got an email because your application has been finalized, but they cant tell what the outcome is..

i am worried now. She said, last notes on your application say "Application has been Finalized"
Plz post your timelines...

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
issuetree said:
Received an email to pay the RPRF. Did that right away.
How much time does it take from RPRF to PPR?

Aug 27 AOR
It depends. Most RPRF requests for september applicants came in october and almost nobody has been passed yet.
However I think for you because it's a long time, they may pass you very soon.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God

Seems so slow this week. I was hoping a PPR rain this week for September AOR FSW Inland