+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Got my PPR today as well at 11:15AM. Status update e-mail was sent on 8:01AM but online profile remains unchanged. Here's my current online profile status:

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

FSW Inland
Submitted Sep 3
Automated AOR Sep 4
Medical passed Sep 13
RCMP request Oct 2 and submitted end of October

The PPR e-mail should not be an error right? I know recently they accidentally sent out a RPRF request to a lot of people by mistake..

Does anyone know if I need to provide proof of implied status? My WP expired in December and I submitted a BOWP application the day before. My WP is not in my passport and my TRV that is has not expired. Do I need to include the WP in the passport when mailing it?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
I am not an expert but I think you need to submit the docs that they asked in the email, nothing more than that.
Are you PNP or LMIA based applicant? What province do you live in?

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
waiting5months said:
1888-242-2100
Masin said:
Good luck. Let us know what they said.
me2016 said:
You can also order GCMS notes. I believe it contains everything done with your application. But you will get the info in 30 days though.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Thanks! I will let you all know, plus I've already ordered my second GCMS note about a week ago, still waiting on that one too.
First one showed eligibility, medical, criminality and R10 passed, the last entry in the updates was security check but it was blacked out so I couldn't tell what the status for that one was. the due date for that note was Dec 09, so I will be seeing something new in the new one I hope.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
limbo said:
Got my PPR today as well at 11:15AM. Status update e-mail was sent on 8:01AM but online profile remains unchanged. Here's my current online profile status:

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

FSW Inland
Submitted Sep 3
Automated AOR Sep 4
Medical passed Sep 13
RCMP request Oct 2 and submitted end of October

The PPR e-mail should not be an error right? I know recently they accidentally sent out a RPRF request to a lot of people by mistake..

Does anyone know if I need to provide proof of implied status? My WP expired in December and I submitted a BOWP application the day before. My WP is not in my passport and my TRV that is has not expired. Do I need to include the WP in the passport when mailing it?
You application will not be updated when PPR request is sent to you. Once you send them the passport/passport copies, they will issue visa on it and then will update your application status. I don't think that you need to send any other documents. If you have applied for WP extension, they know it. The only thing that you might consider doing is carry all the documents while landing, BOWP application and payment done letter/email.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Could you please introduce that thread?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-ita-but-completing-1-year-cec-experience-in-8-days-t318122.0.html;msg4493883#msg4493883

See my post on page 3 and the discussion that follows. Asivad Anac disagreed with my approach but other respected members supported it, and so did the lawyer I consulted with.

BTW, just received a ghost email from CIC today - hopefully good news will come soon. (FSW inland - AOR Sept 8th)

KaushalKumar

Oct 16, 2015
eddie_in_NL said:
See my post on page 3 and the discussion that follows. Asivad Anac disagreed with my approach but other respected members supported it, and so did the lawyer I consulted with.

BTW, just received a ghost email from CIC today - hopefully good news will come soon. (FSW inland - AOR Sept 8th)
Wooo congrats....Mine AOR date is Sep 12th...hope to see some good news by next week.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KaushalKumar said:
Wooo congrats....Mine AOR date is Sep 12th...hope to see some good news by next week.
I hate to disappoint you (especially since I may be in this position one day), but if you read the thread 'New Processing time for EE' you will see that CIC is taking 15 months to process FSW and CEC applications. I have not called CIC to confirm this but look at what others who have called CIC are saying. This is a nightmare for all of us. :(

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
I hate to disappoint you (especially since I may be in this position one day), but if you read the thread 'New Processing time for EE' you will see that CIC is taking 15 months to process FSW and CEC applications. I have not called CIC to confirm this but look at what others who have called CIC are saying. This is a nightmare for all of us. :(
I guess it is an error. I called CIC yesterday and the agent told me that the processing time is six months and you can call us whenever you passed the six months.

help_less

Oct 31, 2015
Hi
can anyone please help me to which photo studio should I to go which clicks photo for the specification 50*70 in sterling heights Michigan USA?
URGENT!!!! PLZ help!
THANK YOU!

Happy101

Jan 22, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, have any of you had trouble validating your job bank account? what should I do?

And do you think it will effect my PR application?

Thanks