+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
jamason said:
Congratulations to everyone who have received their PPR. I wish everyone to get their PPR soon. I have updated the sheet. I would need volunteer to update going forward.
Hey jamason, post the same request in September and October groups.

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Masin said:
No worries buddy, still one day is left. I wish you good news for tomorrow.
It seems all July applicants have got their PPR.
I haven't still waiting! Well it's possible i did i applied via lawyer so dont have access check. AOR July 30. Fingers crossed

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR received this morning! Congrats to everyone else as well. Happy New Year !!!!! Boom

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just one question, Dose anyone know when was the last time PPR rain for FSW inlands?

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Masin said:
Just one question, Dose anyone know when was the last time PPR rain for FSW inlands?
Today, Dec. 30, 2015.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean before this time (end of Dec.)? Did we have PPR rain for FSW inland in November or October as well?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Masin said:
I mean before this time (end of Dec.)? Did we have PPR rain for FSW inland in November or October as well?
Last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and before that during last week of October. November was kind of dry month for PPR. Seems like CIC issued most number of PPR in this month.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
hypetheambition0403 said:
Quick Question guys:

Im kinda new here. I got a call today from probably my case officer who asked about my job experience (roles and responsibilities) and contact reference.i had submitted these as documents earlier.I responded in the best way i could and . My status has been quite silent for a long time(over 4 months). Is this a good sign that they called? the conversation lasted for 10 mins.

heres my timeline

AOR: Aug 3
Eligibility: Review in progress
Background: not started
Additional docs: not needed at the time.
PPR: awaiting.
Hi hype,

I am not sure if it's good or not, but can you tell us if your experience was inside or outside Canada? And are you inside or outside Canada?

I wish you all the best, let us know what happens :)

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
I just signed a new lease contract to move to a new apartment after living in the current one for 4 years while in Canada..
I guess i need to inform CIC because i will be moving Feb 1st and i am pretty sure i won't get ppr till then.. (nov aor)

who do i need to inform and how?

thanks in advance.

Dec 30, 2015
johnny123 said:
Hi hype,

I am not sure if it's good or not, but can you tell us if your experience was inside or outside Canada? And are you inside or outside Canada?

I wish you all the best, let us know what happens :)
Since im under this group, it would be safe to say that my work experience is foreign and i also reside in Canada on a work permit.(INLAND FSW)

auschase

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksk_fsw said:
Hi.. This is the new photo format and I too got this same from CIC.. The place I took photo was already aware of it and they provided me 50 x 70 photos only.. I will be sending those to CIC soon..
Hi ksk_fsw,
Did you put your name on the back of the photo as well? It's not required according to CIC specification, but how would they know who is who if there are multiple applicants?

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auschase said:
Hi ksk_fsw,
Did you put your name on the back of the photo as well? It's not required according to CIC specification, but how would they know who is who if there are multiple applicants?
No..I didn't put name on the back of the photo. I too had the same Qn that how they determine who is who.. may be they will check the digital photo we uploaded with PR appln and photo in passport.. Only thing I did was, I put my photo inside my passport and Spouse photo inside her passport :)

casmscanada

Aug 30, 2015
Any PPR's today ?

AOR: 22 August 2015, FSW Inland

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
casmscanada said:
Any PPR's today ?

AOR: 22 August 2015, FSW Inland

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
I'm august 22 as well, no PPR, maybe our case officer is on vacation! It will surely come our way!

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Guys

I am Aug 7th AOR, still waiting.

Just want to know, those who got PPR from August batch, was it on their first submission?

While going through the thread I have cam across few cases where the application got declined (for any reason) and then got approved on re submission.