29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Mandip Singh Parmar said:
I got RCMP request once mycic was up.

AOR: 17 Aug
Med: Passed
BC n Crimnal Check: In Progress
Did you get a mail about this in your Email?

All the best

SvetaB

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Guys, what do you think about quote?
Could be that CIC reached the quote for FSW for 2015? And that's why they don't finalize completed application? Just guessing.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
5 Immigration Topics / Express Entry / Expression of Interest / Re: INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE on: December 01, 2015, 11:56:21 am
Quote from: kanwar80 on December 01, 2015, 11:22:56 am
ANY AOR September FSW Inland here ?

if yes then whats the status ?

Hi,

September AOR - Sep 3rd.
Paid RPR - Oct 20th.
Req for Police Certificates - Oct 1. Due - Nov 30. Provided - Oct 21.

No ECAS for me yet :'( . Bro it seems a long journey for us as even July and August are pending :'(

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Mandip Singh Parmar said:
I got email that your application is updated and there was message in mycic requesting RCMP
In that letter did they mention anything like this

" In order to make a decision on your file please provide the following document "

or

"In order to contiue reviewing your file please provide the following document "

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
5 months and 27 days now ...so unlucky, June candidates were the last ones to get the PR's and i missed that some how even though i was from june 12 AOR :(....Life is not so simple in the end

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
dukhi said:
5 months and 27 days now ...so unlucky, June candidates were the last ones to get the PR's and i missed that some how even though i was from june 12 AOR :(....Life is not so simple in the end
Hi, dukhi

I know how you feel since I am also one of the miserable fsw inland applicants who stuck for 4 months and some days. But please don't give up. Only 3 more days for you although I know every day is like thousand years for you and for the rest of us.

I know you may think it is not useful but have you tried calling CIC today? since both ECAS and MYcic are still down for most ppl, maybe you just tell the agent that you can't check your status right now and you applied in early June and its been 6 months now, ask them to take a look at your file. Maybe you will get lucky to get a nice helpful agent (or not, but worth a try?) who will be willing to shed some lights on what happened to your application? Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Keep fingers crossed :p

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, dukhi

I know how you feel since I am also one of the miserable fsw inland applicants who stuck for 4 months and some days. But please don't give up. Only 3 more days for you although I know every day is like thousand years for you and for the rest of us.

I know you may think it is not useful but have you tried calling CIC today? since both ECAS and MYcic are still down for most ppl, maybe you just tell the agent that you can't check your status right now and you applied in early June and its been 6 months now, ask them to take a look at your file. Maybe you will get lucky to get a nice helpful agent (or not, but worth a try?) who will be willing to shed some lights on what happened to your application? Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Keep fingers crossed :p
Thanks bro, if it was only 3 days i would have been over the moon...but even after 6 months i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel, i know they will simply say some application will take longer...
Regarding calling myCic i am confused of what the agent can tell...i am pretty sure he will say your application is under review so you have to wait :(

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
dukhi said:
Thanks bro, if it was only 3 days i would have been over the moon...but even after 6 months i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel, i know they will simply say some application will take longer...
Regarding calling myCic i am confused of what the agent can tell...i am pretty sure he will say your application is under review so you have to wait :(
You can ask why it exceeds declared processing time.

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
anarsoul said:
You can ask why it exceeds declared processing time.
Hi, dukhi

And if I remember correctly, if one's application exceeds 6 months, the agent can actually send a note/request to the responsible visa officer for inquiry. Maybe try talk an agent to do this for you at least? If the agent is a reasonable person, I don't see the reason why he/she will not do this for a miserable June AORer. And I personally think it is a very reasonable request at this point.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, dukhi

And if I remember correctly, if one's application exceeds 6 months, the agent can actually send a note/request to the responsible visa officer for inquiry. Maybe try talk an agent to do this for you at least? If the agent is a reasonable person, I don't see the reason why he/she will not do this for a miserable June AORer. And I personally think it is a very reasonable request at this point.
Ill give it a go after 12th June..so they dont have an excuse of you are less than 6 months

but if sending note was on option, surely http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.240.html these guys wouldnt have been waiting for so much...but definitely as you said there is no harm in trying