+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

maomaochong1226

May 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting kiils people ! As a june applicate , I have been waiting for almost SIX months now and still waiting . I think July applicates are much much better than me right ?

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
fswaspirant said:
Hello App88, I applied first week of November as FSW Inland. May work permit expires end of April 2016. I am trying to figure out what documents are required to apply for work permit extension (not sure BOWP and work permit extension are the same..?). Can I just use the automated AOR I receieved after applying for my PR, or should I wait for any other document to apply? How early can I apply given my work permit expires April 2016?
I did it through my lawyer who also did my EE file so I'm not sure what documents are needed. Given that 2nd AOR is a myth and only a very very few people got it, I applied with my 1st AOR a week before my work permit expired. I have seen many people in this forum claiming that their bowp was approved with 1st AOR. If your work permit expires in April, I would recommend you apply for bowp in March, and it all depends on the processing time of both your bowp extension and EE fsw app. You may get 2nd AOR if you lucky, but don't wait for it! I applied bowp on August 06th, my work permit expired August 13, and the cic web says that they are currently working on July 25th work permit applications, so I guess I will know about my bowp app next week, and hopefully some progress with my PR file..!
Cheers!!

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
number 48 and 49 on excel sheet is me. so I guess one can be deleted.

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
ap88 said:
I did it through my lawyer who also did my EE file so I'm not sure what documents are needed. Given that 2nd AOR is a myth and only a very very few people got it, I applied with my 1st AOR a week before my work permit expired. I have seen many people in this forum claiming that their bowp was approved with 1st AOR. If your work permit expires in April, I would recommend you apply for bowp in March, and it all depends on the processing time of both your bowp extension and EE fsw app. You may get 2nd AOR if you lucky, but don't wait for it! I applied bowp on August 06th, my work permit expired August 13, and the cic web says that they are currently working on July 25th work permit applications, so I guess I will know about my bowp app next week, and hopefully some progress with my PR file..!
Cheers!!
Thanks and good luck for your bowp and PR apps..!

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
ap88 said:
Cheers!!

not a single person has 2nd aor from inside..people who gor 2nd aor are from outside only.

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
gorkhethito said:
not a single person has 2nd aor from inside..people who gor 2nd aor are from outside only.
Good to know, thanks :)
The word 2nd AOR seems to have no meaning. We can only wish that the cic could make stuff more transparent and definite! I guess I will stop caring now about this until next week

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
sidhu7786 said:
number 48 and 49 on excel sheet is me. so I guess one can be deleted.
Thanks. I have updated

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
ap88 said:
Good to know, thanks :)
The word 2nd AOR seems to have no meaning. We can only wish that the cic could make stuff more transparent and definite! I guess I will stop caring now about this until next week
2nd AOR is a myth. And if you call CIC, they confuse saying that it is mandatory for everyone. BOWP can be applied just few days before to the current WP expires. It will help you to get implied status to work after WP has expired. Applying BOWP immediately after submitting PR application is not a good advise. It is better to get GCMS notes before applying.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I hit 95th day no Ecas acces for a week since 23 sept no update too sloww, not even a single july gets ppr yet in fsw inland and people with CEC are getting ppr earlier even in October batches not fair....why they haven't send us ITA under CEC if they have less applicant in CEC to make things balance out. ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Today I hit 95th day no Ecas acces for a week since 23 sept no update too sloww, not even a single july gets ppr yet in fsw inland and people with CEC are getting ppr earlier even in October batches not fair....why they haven't send us ITA under CEC if they have less applicant in CEC to make things balance out. ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'(
thats what we are wondering sukhdeep..... very unfair from their end. for cec avg processing time reduce to 1 month. and for us there is no timeline to match it keeps on increasing.... more than 4 months and some are waiting since 5 months in fsw inland group....

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
HI Ken_s

I applied for BOWP (without a 2nd AOR) on September 2nd and got approved over the weekend. Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail now.

I applied for PR on July 28.

Charlotte

ken_s

Aug 10, 2015
ctaylor8676 said:
HI Ken_s

I applied for BOWP (without a 2nd AOR) on September 2nd and got approved over the weekend. Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail now.

I applied for PR on July 28.

Charlotte
I applied BOWP on August 1 (without Second AOR) and Still Waiting :(