+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
If you say that your company is in the office building and has its website? and can be found on google, why has VO mentioned that he/she could not find anything online about your employer? Just weird..Does your employer has a website?
Yes, they have official website and i did mention that in employment letter. God knows what's the problem here. Also, i have noticed (after reading letter 20 times) that according to them i donot met criteria

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
From the letter it's very clear that CIC is not quite convinced with your employer's information. They have clearly stated that they could not find anything satisfactory online (Organization website, Linkedin etc.). Do you work for a relatively smaller company? If that's the case, you need to provide all possible information on your company's letterhead and Manager's contact details. On a positive note, they did not outright reject you. Provide all that information and you should be good.

All the best!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:
From the letter it's very clear that CIC is not quite convinced with your employer's information. They have clearly stated that they could not find anything satisfactory online (Organization website, Linkedin etc.). Do you work for a relatively smaller company? If that's the case, you need to provide all possible information on your company's letterhead and Manager's contact details. On a positive note, they did not outright reject you. Provide all that information and you should be good.

All the best!
Thanks for your reply. I know they gave me chance to prove myself but that's because they think i misrepresented. They gave me chance to prove my self otherwise they can take action against me.

Again, i can prove companies existence because it does exist. Only thing i don't understand why they are questioning my employment term? Only mistake i can recall this time is in my employment history i mentioned my 2 co op terms and 1 part time job also. After that i started working full time.

May be they are confused with my co op jobs?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Dreams123 said:
Thanks for your reply. I know they gave me chance to prove myself but that's because they think i misrepresented. They gave me chance to prove my self otherwise they can take action against me.

Again, i can prove companies existence because it does exist. Only thing i don't understand why they are questioning my employment term? Only mistake i can recall this time is in my employment history i mentioned my 2 co op terms and 1 part time job also. After that i started working full time.

If all you say is true, than this is very weird...What does VO mean by "open sources' then??

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Dreams123 said:

And also vo has mentioned you as a member of CEC....what is that for???

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joey10 said:
purplesnow , Have you any idea why your PRR took 14 days from DM ? I got DM on the October 22nd most ppl with similar timelines got PR in less than 7 days ?

My Timeline Aor June 15 FSW inland DM oct 22 nothing since
no idea.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
nrj123 said:
Any update for people from inland fsw from july...???
June wave turned to be fastest in terms of start getting DM & PPR for FSW Inland applicants. Hoping July batch will start from Tuesday or Friday.

Empirical

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2016
Isn't the (sticky) calculator on the front page a bit over-optimistic? According to the app I'm expected receive a 'DM' as soon as... tomorrow!
I highly doubt it though.

rickyufv

Jan 19, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2015
Doc's Request.
July 16th, 2015
AOR Received.
July 5th, 2015
nrj123 said:
Any update for people from inland fsw from july...???
Hey nrj,

Yes we've got ghost email on October 29th. AOR Received : July 4th

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rickyufv said:
Hey nrj,

Yes we've got ghost email on October 29th. AOR Received : July 4th
Thats good....that means at least someone is working on the july applications. I saw someone from july 20th also getting a ghost email....no DM's yet though...fingers crossed

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope we have lot of DM's and PPR's coming this week.. All the best :)

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
And also vo has mentioned you as a member of CEC....what is that for???
I don't know why he mention CEC. I was eligible for CEC and FSW both but i got invitation under CEC only.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
If all you say is true, than this is very weird...What does VO mean by "open sources' then??
I guess open source mean google search.

Again i am not worried about company's existence but i am worried if they are trying to say something else regarding NOC code and job duties and i am not understanding that from the letter?

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
Dreams123 said:
I don't know why he mention CEC. I was eligible for CEC and FSW both but i got invitation under CEC only.
I would say you should worry less and focus on getting the information needed by CIC
Since you were invited under CEC, then they have doubt that they cant find anything about the company online.
Attach company website, your employee ID card, picture of office building, you have worked there from 2013 till date and i am positive you have filled taxes for year 2014&2015, attach T4s, T1s, and NOA, pay stubs, new reference letter from employer
The VO is asking you to disabuse their opinion! By the way, i read you mentioned CO-Op and part time, do you want to explain that further? Did u start the co-op term from 2013 and when did u finish your coop and start working full time or part time? As you are aware that coop doesnt count as an experience!