+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
For those who got DM, did you ECAS updated first or CIC portal? Where did you checked?
ECAS.
MyCIC doesn't update to decision made until after the COPR is sent out and they close the application.

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
salmunsu said:
On the same boat as most of you :(

Submitted APP and Received first/eAOR on August 20th, 2015. Current status is:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

I am so worried. My PGWP also expires in a week. INLAND Express Entry FSW application.

I also cannot access my ECAS, it says
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

I am pretty sure my info is correct. :( Sigh...
did u apply for BOWP?

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
congratulations to everyone who got DM... im pretty sure its a positive one. :D

ImNotAhab

Jan 14, 2015
Is it usually 24hrs after you get the ghost email to the decision made???? i got one yesterday morning and there is still no update. Hopefully i am worried over nothing.

Every minute feels like an eternity.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Ibyt said:
My CIC shows updated, getting nervous now *oops

Does anyone know if people still get PPR from ECAS in process because that is what it used to be a couple of months ago before people started getting DM on ECAS?
where did you saw updated? is it application/profile status??

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of you awaiting for DM it took about 35 hours from ghost email to ECa Dm

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
KelChiAvan said:
did u apply for BOWP?
Hey @KelChiAvan

I am going to apply for my BOWP without my second AOR tomorrow. I called them today and the agent told me I CANNOT apply for BOWP without a second AOR. I am just going to try my luck. So frustrating :(

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
I have a question about the GCMS notes. It has been about 5 months since my AOR (May 25th). I have ordered my first GCMS notes on August 14th and got them after a month, for the first time I have paid $5. after two months now in october I got couple of Updates (October 2nd Bck check in progress, October 7th Additional doc request (Cv/resume and Phd studies supplementary questions)) so I decided to order the GCMS notes agin 10 days ago! But this time I took the advice of some members in this forum and check the other option to order the "free" ones! Now my question is this, is there any difference between the ones that we should pay $5 with free ones? Like any more detail? Cause by the time I will get them I will pass 6months and I really want to get the same details as the one that I paid $5 for! I do not want 1 month and get something which is not useful and then pay $5 and order new one and wait one more month! as we all now $5 is nothing and one month wait is frustrating! Any thought would be appreciated.

PS. My Timeline
ITA March 27th, FSW inland
AOR May 25th
Medical passed June 12th and celpip request
Bck in process October 2nd and Update email
October 7th doc request (CV/Phd resume), October 8th update Email

Ecas In progress since Aug 14th

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
salmunsu said:
Hey @KelChiAvan

I am going to apply for my BOWP without my second AOR tomorrow. I called them today and the agent told me I CANNOT apply for BOWP without a second AOR. I am just going to try my luck. So frustrating :(
From what i know of and have read, no inland applicant has ever gotten a second AOR! Someone should correct me if i am wrong!
Basically everyone that applied for BOWP used the first AOR, I would say you apply for a BOWP right away before your work permit expires!

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
KelChiAvan said:
From what i know of and have read, no inland applicant has ever gotten a second AOR! Someone should correct me if i am wrong!
Basically everyone that applied for BOWP used the first AOR, I would say you apply for a BOWP right away before your work permit expires!
@KelChiAvan
I SO hope you are right. Gave me a little hope:)!

Thank you SO much. I will apply tomorrow with my first AOR. Its bad because I have a family here too ( my wife is Canadian) and that makes it even harder for me to just leave/ stop working.

THANK YOU!

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MGFcec2014 said:
i did not get any updates before reading Decision Made on my ECAS, everything in MyCIC is still the same.
is your background check in progress? .....mine still says not started.. :(

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nodet said:
Hi Folks,
I have a question about the GCMS notes. It has been about 5 months since my AOR (May 25th). I have ordered my first GCMS notes on August 14th and got them after a month, for the first time I have paid $5. after two months now in october I got couple of Updates (October 2nd Bck check in progress, October 7th Additional doc request (Cv/resume and Phd studies supplementary questions)) so I decided to order the GCMS notes agin 10 days ago! But this time I took the advice of some members in this forum and check the other option to order the "free" ones! Now my question is this, is there any difference between the ones that we should pay $5 with free ones? Like any more detail? Cause by the time I will get them I will pass 6months and I really want to get the same details as the one that I paid $5 for! I do not want 1 month and get something which is not useful and then pay $5 and order new one and wait one more month! as we all now $5 is nothing and one month wait is frustrating! Any thought would be appreciated.
I have the same question. Hi folks, is there any difference between the $5 notes and the free one?

Also please @nodet remember to share after you receive the free one... maybe you will have the answer then.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
nodet said:
Hi Folks,

PS. My Timeline
ITA March 27th, FSW inland
AOR May 25th
Medical passed June 12th and celpip request
Bck in process October 2nd and Update email
October 7th doc request (CV/Phd resume), October 8th update Email

Ecas In progress since Aug 14th
[/quote

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question. However, I am interested in what CIC asked of you.....it is quite unusual. Do you mind elaborating on that requestWhatr example, What did they want in the cv/resume? What additional PhD details, etc? Please.

Thanks