+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
f1ahmed said:
AOR: 13/07, Med Passed+ECAS Access(Application rcvd) : 28/07, Back Check in process: 14/08. Hope everything goes fine.

Received GCMS notes yesterday. R10: OK, fund: Met, RCMP: No trace found, Med: Passed, Criminality: In progress, Security: Not started, Eligibility: Not started.
I don't get this... CIC checks everything else first and the Eligibility last? simply doesn't make sense... shouldn't they first be determining the eligibility criteria of the candidate and then proceed on to Meds, Funds, PCCs etc? ::)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
HB.Agenda2 said:
I don't get this... CIC checks everything else first and the Eligibility last? simply doesn't make sense... shouldn't they first be determining the eligibility criteria of the candidate and then proceed on to Meds, Funds, PCCs etc? ::)
;) actually Meds, Funds, PCCs etc and etc determine eligibility ;)

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
HB.Agenda2 said:
Unfortunately that's how EE works. Eligibility in MyCIC will be passed when they issue COPR, not even PPR. The process was different in old paper based system where they used to issue PER (not anymore in EE) which was the notification of passing eligibility. I am sure you know all these. By the way, they have checked IELTS, WES and certificates also. But no sign of anything regarding work experience. Not sure what they are doing with that. Good luck to all.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
SAJ_ee2015 said:
;) actually Meds, Funds, PCCs etc and etc determine eligibility ;)
yes you are correct... all these factors partially determine the eligibility... however I was referring to the key factors based on which we are given EE points in the first place... the factors that make us eligible as an immigrant under economic classes...

i mean they've got to be kidding... they do the checks backwards? Meds, Funds, PCCs etc. first? (Age+Education+Experience+Language) at the end?

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
No ECAS access here as well..! the wait is indeed frustrating! July 17 AOR, August 6 bowp applied, implied status since August 13. Wonder what the outcome of all this would be! I hope they don't reject my bowp app meanwhile waiting for PR :'(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Just received second ghost mail. Why ECAS is not working?? :-\
so any notable change in my cic?

did you check if it shows updated or not on the front page? Also verify BG, medical, eligibility and all those fields if they are same or different after the ghost email. This will help all of us to know if its really that famous ghost email or not...

thank you dreams123...

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
so any notable change in my cic?

did you check if it shows updated or not on the front page? Also verify BG, medical, eligibility and all those fields if they are same or different after the ghost email. This will help all of us to know if its really that famous ghost email or not...

thank you dreams123...
Nothing changed still BG under process.

Since ECAS is not working, MyCIC is the only place where we can check something and believe me, i am checking atleast 20 times in a day :D I checked myCIC account updated on November 17 and got ghost email later on same day :D yesterday also, i checked it updated and today got the ghost email.

I am hoping we will get DM/PPR tomorrow. Who knows we all already got DM and we cannot see it because ECAS is not working and they are working on our PPR's now. :D

Just trying to be optimistic for all of us. :)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Nothing changed still BG under process.

Since ECAS is not working, MyCIC is the only place where we can check something and believe me, i am checking atleast 20 times in a day :D I checked myCIC account updated on November 17 and got ghost email later on same day :D yesterday also, i checked it updated and today got the ghost email.

I am hoping we will get DM/PPR tomorrow. Who knows we all already got DM and we cannot see it because ECAS is not working and they are working on our PPR's now. :D

Just trying to be optimistic for all of us. :)

wow thats sounds like a news thats what i wanted to hear from you. No change and just updated and a ghost email looks perfect....

And what about your eligibility is it also in process?

Hope we all get ppr soon probably this friday..... :D :D :D

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
wow thats sounds like a news thats what i wanted to hear from you. No change and just updated and a ghost email looks perfect....

And what about your eligibility is it also in process?

Hope we all get ppr soon probably this friday..... :D :D :D
Eligibility is in process too. How about you? How your status looks like on MYCIC. I think everybody's status should be in Process for Eligibility and BG

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Eligibility is in process too. How about you? How your status looks like on MYCIC. I think everybody's status should be in Process for Eligibility and BG
i have both bg and eligibility in process. but no ghost email.....
also additional document says provided. i submitted schedule A on Nov 4th. so should this change to received from provided?