AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
My access to ECAS is removed. I couldn't login today. I am not sure whether it is due to that they are updating our application status on every tuesday.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
rickyfaneite said:
123 Days... AOR July 17th - Ghost email with no update received on Nov 3, nothing else since.
rickyfaneite and snail, could you please give more information to update the sheet?

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
jamason said:
My access to ECAS is removed. I couldn't login today. I am not sure whether it is due to that they are updating our application status on every tuesday.
Even I cannot access ECAS. Looks like it is a technical glitch.

snail

Nov 16, 2015
jamason said:
rickyfaneite and snail, could you please give more information to update the sheet?
Single applicant, background and meds passed August 10th 533 points.

So looks like it's not going to be this week. Was hoping it'd be like June applicant but realistically it's gonna be December isn't it?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I have two application open, I can still see my paper based pnp in ecas, I can't see the one for express entry.. Hope by eod there will be dm.

snail

Nov 16, 2015
Nobody can access their express entry ECAS as normal. Mine works with Uci but not eek number. Shows no status though. I think they are changing the website rather than it being to do with our applications. Not optimistic that it means anything for individuals.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I have two application open, I can still see my paper based pnp in ecas, I can't see the one for express entry.. Hope by eod there will be dm.
Same here. i have two applications. i can only see my paper based PNP status in ECAS. The express entry one is gone :O.
:eek:

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
snail said:
Single applicant, background and meds passed August 10th 533 points.

So looks like it's not going to be this week. Was hoping it'd be like June applicant but realistically it's gonna be December isn't it?
And in December they hardly have 10-15 working days and rest are holidays...looks like January :( :(

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, I replied for fairness letter and waiting for reply. Those who doesn't know, FYI, i received fairness letter from CIC and i had posted that in this thread.

Is it normal to see updated on myCIC account and when i click to see update, there is no update? I didn't received any ghost mail or any other notification. Also, once i have clicked to see the update, its doesn't shows updated any more and it just shows submitted only.

Like others, my ECAS is also not working. OMG i am very scared and this wait is killing me further. :(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
So, I replied for fairness letter and waiting for reply. Those who doesn't know, FYI, i received fairness letter from CIC and i had posted that in this thread.

Is it normal to see updated on myCIC account and when i click to see update, there is no update? I didn't received any ghost mail or any other notification. Like others, my ECAS is also not working. OMG i am very scared and this wait is killing me further. :(
hi dreams,

so finally you replied to that issue. thats great. if everything will be good you should be getting DM....

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
hi dreams,

so finally you replied to that issue. thats great. if everything will be good you should be getting DM....
Thanks buddy, Hope everything is good. my heartbeats are faster than usual. Do you know what time it shows updates on Tuesday and Fridays?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Thanks buddy, Hope everything is good. my heartbeats are faster than usual. Do you know what time it shows updates on Tuesday and Fridays?
its around 1:00 pm or 1:00 am. but i am not that much sure. as now all they are doing it randomly same as draw times which was same before but now its random....

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
its around 1:00 pm or 1:00 am. but i am not that much sure. as now all they are doing it randomly same as draw times which was same before but now its random....
Just received ghost email. no updates on MYCIC. Hope it's positive. ECAS still not working