Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
I see a few people here getting Schedule A requests, and looks like you're July applicants.
It's weird, because I'm a September Applicant (AOR September 24) and got the Schedule A request on October 15, don't know if I got early or you guys late. Anyway, I didn't get any updates after that =P

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
maryliag said:
I see a few people here getting Schedule A requests, and looks like you're July applicants.
It's weird, because I'm a September Applicant (AOR September 24) and got the Schedule A request on October 15, don't know if I got early or you guys late. Anyway, I didn't get any updates after that =P
I haven't got a Schedule A at all, even though i had a visa refused before... weird.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryliag said:
not sure though.. .are you fsw inland?

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
ntwkengg said:
not sure though.. .are you fsw inland?
Yes, well... I believe everybody in this thread is :D

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryliag said:
Yes, well... I believe everybody in this thread is :D
then your app is going fast ;D... can you quote your request letter lines which ask you for schedule A....

thanks.

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
ntwkengg said:
then your app is going fast ;D... can you quote your request letter lines which ask you for schedule A....

thanks.
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
** My Partner Name (He had a work permit denied) **:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question 6 is complete and please leave no gaps.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryliag said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
** My Partner Name (He had a work permit denied) **:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question 6 is complete and please leave no gaps.
thanks for the reply.

i got this lines so you can compare from this:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

> Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with an explanation for any YES answers to the Statutory Questions.
o This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/11

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ultra99 said:
Not really. My AOR was July 22, got a 2nd request for RCMP (don't know why) day before yesterday and a ghost email yesterday.
Wired I had the same issue , but I as asked for it on oct last week !
Did they give you just 7 days notice do it ?

and Did you submit the same document as before? cos thats what I did !

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Wired I had the same issue , but I as asked for it on oct last week !
Did they give you just 7 days notice do it ?

and Did you submit the same document as before? cos thats what I did !
no, this time gave me 30 days to do it instead of the normal 60 days. I uploaded the same documents. I frankly was expecting Schedule A not a 2nd RCMP request.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ultra99 said:
no, this time gave me 30 days to do it instead of the normal 60 days. I uploaded the same documents. I frankly was expecting Schedule A not a 2nd RCMP request.
I got a ghost email 5 days after I submitted , then nothing .. !
It wired that they dont look into existing documents in file ! CIC can be really inconsistent with their work flow.

I called their call center once I got the second RCMP request , the agent was super helpful she opened up my profile and confirmed she could see that I have ready submitted RCMP based on the previous request.
She asked me to upload the same document with explanation letter stating that I have already submitted it.
She confirmed that she could open the pdf I have submitted before and there would be no issue to upload the same document back.

So a day later I upload the document , call back cic to confirm if they can see my latest upload.
guess what ? the agent who answers this time says that they are just a call center they have no access to our application or files and she does not know how the previous agent was able to see my 1st RCMP.
She says there is nothing she could do to confirm if they have got my uploads.

what can I say , but thanks for your "Help" !?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I got a ghost email 5 days after I submitted , then nothing .. !
It wired that they dont look into existing documents in file ! CIC can be really inconsistent with their work flow.

I called their call center once I got the second RCMP request , the agent was super helpful she opened up my profile and confirmed she could see that I have ready submitted RCMP based on the previous request.
She asked me to upload the same document with explanation letter stating that I have already submitted it.
She confirmed that she could open the pdf I have submitted before and there would be no issue to upload the same document back.

So a day later I upload the document , call back cic to confirm if they can see my latest upload.
guess what ? the agent who answers this time says that they are just a call center they have no access to our application or files and she does not know how the previous agent was able to see my 1st RCMP.
She says there is nothing she could do to confirm if they have got my uploads.

what can I say , but thanks for your "Help" !?
wow....what number is that?

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
kkkv said:
:'( :'(

why for July applicants nothing happens after ghost email
We receive ghost mails means for any key updates made in our application by VO. So not all ghost emails will trigger DM.

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
To add to the Schedule A debate...

July 28 Submission and AOR
August 25 Schedule A Request

Not heard anything since.

For those getting excited about Schedule A requests it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ctaylor8676 said:
To add to the Schedule A debate...

July 28 Submission and AOR
August 25 Schedule A Request

Not heard anything since.

For those getting excited about Schedule A requests it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
thats true.... it doesnt mean you are getting DM.... but it depends what they have written in your req letter. it indicates something.

also all emails are not for DM. it may be some other update too... jamason is right....