+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

mirandayma

Jun 27, 2016
mirandayma said:
you were right. :'(
just called CIC , the guy answered my call was really nice. told me everything is fine and last update on file is today. he said the office is still reviewing my application, which is different from the information i received from the other call center rep a few weeks ago (she told me a decision has been made).

Dunno what is going on, i guess there really is nothing else we can do other than wait.

I am hoping to receive PPR this afternoon. Like I have always been doing on Wednesdays and Fridays.

--- AOR Feb 1st, no nothing. Inland.

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
mirandayma said:
just called CIC , the guy answered my call was really nice. told me everything is fine and last update on file is today. he said the office is still reviewing my application, which is different from the information i received from the other call center rep a few weeks ago (she told me a decision has been made).

Dunno what is going on, i guess there really is nothing else we can do other than wait.

I am hoping to receive PPR this afternoon. Like I have always been doing on Wednesdays and Fridays.

That's really good news!!!. Hopefully you will receive news today!!. Cheers up!

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
mirandayma said:

AOR feb 1 guy just got PPR.. Looks like you should be close

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey linandzou,

If your CRS score remain the same, there should be definitely no concern. To be safe, you may submit a letter through CSE to explain that company B had been closed, which was something out of your control. If possible, you may also provide reachable contact (even Facebook address may be good) of your co-worker or manager in company B so that CIC can verify if they insist.

Best luck with your case :)

linandzou said:
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?

mirandayma

Jun 27, 2016
kirtivsingh said:
AOR feb 1 guy just got PPR.. Looks like you should be close
For real ?! OMG, thats great news....
actually i called them again just now... (getting a bit frustrated).. and it was a very very nice guy... (feels like they opened up a new call center to take calls) .. He told me ''they are finalizing the decision and it is 99% done''....

PPR PLEASE....PLEASE....

mirandayma

Jun 27, 2016
mirandayma said:
For real ?! OMG, thats great news....
actually i called them again just now... (getting a bit frustrated).. and it was a very very nice guy... (feels like they opened up a new call center to take calls) .. He told me ''they are finalizing the decision and it is 99% done''....

PPR PLEASE....PLEASE....
[size=10pt][size=10pt]PPR![/size][/size] received email this morning at 8:15 .

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
mirandayma said:
Congrats Miranda!
I received the email this morning too!. I am so relieved!!!

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
Hey linandzou,

If your CRS score remain the same, there should be definitely no concern. To be safe, you may submit a letter through CSE to explain that company B had been closed, which was something out of your control. If possible, you may also provide reachable contact (even Facebook address may be good) of your co-worker or manager in company B so that CIC can verify if they insist.

Best luck with your case :)
Thank you. I decided not to do anything to raise their attention. finger cross.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
CCMA said:
Congrats Miranda!
I received the email this morning too!. I am so relieved!!!
mirandayma said:
Congratulations Guys.. Happy for you :)

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linandzou said:
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?
Update on my case, received another GCMS note, every thing remained the same, except the visa officer completely removed those scary word (red words above), everything about this note has gone.

Do you guys think it is a good sign or not?

And looks like visa officer will remove and edit wording in the GCMS note.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hi team,

I am not able to see my submitted application on CIC.
By submitted application, I mean the documents which I have provided to them. Like, all the information related to my job and options selected from my drop down.
Before few days I was able to see it.

Anyone have any idea on this..