+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland, Differences of SA, AIP and DM

journeyman523

Feb 12, 2021
I just received a letter for my inland application that was was titled Eligibility Passed, which I believe is SA but haven't received an AIP yet. Does know anyone know what the differences are of the SA, AIP and DM?

I understand DM is the last of approval, but was just curious why are all 3 separate approvals, what else could they be looking into that can't be approved altogether?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Kiikii

Runedog

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga (Spousal PR), CPC Edmonton (OWP), Calgary (PR Portal process), Montreal (Virtual landing), Sydney (issue of PR-card)
App. Filed.......
08-07-2022
AOR Received.
29-07-2022
Med's Request
29-07-2022
Med's Done....
08-08-2022
LANDED..........
01-02-2023
I just received a letter for my inland application that was was titled Eligibility Passed, which I believe is SA but haven't received an AIP yet. Does know anyone know what the differences are of the SA, AIP and DM?

I understand DM is the last of approval, but was just curious why are all 3 separate approvals, what else could they be looking into that can't be approved altogether?

Thank you in advance.
We got Eligibility passed on both PA and Sponsor tracker, then ca. week later we received SA and AIP letters via email. SA is sent to sponsor and AIP is sent to PA.

I think they start Background check after this step (before DM).

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
We got Eligibility passed on both PA and Sponsor tracker, then ca. week later we received SA and AIP letters via email. SA is sent to sponsor and AIP is sent to PA.

I think they start Background check after this step (before DM).
Thank you. So how long after SA & AIP was DM in your case...and copr... could you share your timeline

Runedog

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga (Spousal PR), CPC Edmonton (OWP), Calgary (PR Portal process), Montreal (Virtual landing), Sydney (issue of PR-card)
App. Filed.......
08-07-2022
AOR Received.
29-07-2022
Med's Request
29-07-2022
Med's Done....
08-08-2022
LANDED..........
01-02-2023
Thank you. So how long after SA & AIP was DM in your case...and copr... could you share your timeline
Just received SA and AIP last week.
Still waiting for DM. Background verification remains in tracker. I'll update when I hear more, so far only Ghost updates...

Reactions: Kiikii