+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland: decision made but without any notice?

geeti

Mar 18, 2016
Hi,
My online status showed "decision made", but I have not yet received any paper letter or email.

Just wondering if this is normal or how long I should expect to receive some information? We haven't receive the request for passport.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inland applicants do not receive a PPR.

You could literally hear something any day now.

Good luck!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
geeti said:
Hi,
My online status showed "decision made", but I have not yet received any paper letter or email.

Just wondering if this is normal or how long I should expect to receive some information? We haven't receive the request for passport.
If you applied inland, and didn't have an interview, or document request that you didn't respond to, or a procedural fairness letter, you're done. Land and move on :).

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
geeti said:
What is ppr? thanks
passport request.

generally, inland applicants receive a landing interview letter when decision is made. it could take some time to get it. it is not normally received the same day status is changed to DM.

geeti

Mar 18, 2016
profiler said:
If you applied inland, and didn't have an interview, or document request that you didn't respond to, or a procedural fairness letter, you're done. Land and move on :).
We were requested for an FBI certificate back in the summer. I submitted it but CIC doesn't acknowledge the reception, which makes me a little worried.

So, are you saying the application is already done. We only need to wait for the final notice?

geeti

Mar 18, 2016
CDNPR2014 said:
passport request.

generally, inland applicants receive a landing interview letter when decision is made. it could take some time to get it. it is not normally received the same day status is changed to DM.
Ok. thanks.
Is the landing interview letter email or paper?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
geeti said:
We were requested for an FBI certificate back in the summer. I submitted it but CIC doesn't acknowledge the reception, which makes me a little worried.

So, are you saying the application is already done. We only need to wait for the final notice?
I'm saying there would be lots of notice that they planned to close the case as rejected. If they didn't send what I suggested (you sent the FBI cert, so you can forget that one), then yes. It's done. Positive result. Go land (when they send you the instructions for landing) and be merry :).

geeti

Mar 18, 2016
profiler said:
I'm saying there would be lots of notice that they planned to close the case as rejected. If they didn't send what I suggested (you sent the FBI cert, so you can forget that one), then yes. It's done. Positive result. Go land (when they send you the instructions for landing) and be merry :).
Appreciate the explanation. Thank you.

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
geeti said:
Hi,

Please let me know when you do receive anything - we are in the same position. DM showed on ECAS without any notice. Nothing since Dec 2

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:

Hey profiler, I guess that I am learning something new congratulations geeti

kmm905

Dec 8, 2016
*The Following refers to my In-Canada Class Application*

Greetings Canada Visa forum,

Recently my Online services changed from "Application Received" to "Decision Made" and i have no idea what the said decision is.

On November the 18th 2016, my spouse & sponsor received and email basically saying " You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly. "

On December 22nd 2016 I received and email saying "This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. "

my CIC account (as I linked my application to my account) still says:
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

so why does the other one say "Decision Made"?

also under the Sponsorship Application Status, it had a list of information such as: we received your application on Xxx day July 2015, we sent you correspondence on XXX, we started processing your application on XXX, we sent you correspondence with the decision made on your application to sponsor (email saying eligible to sponsor) now it only says "We received your application to sponsor 'kmm905' on July X, 2015.

Is anyone reading this in a position to shed some light on what's happening?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
what else was in the letter received on dec. 2? it seems incomplete. was there an actual request for something?

If there is a decision made on an application, and there was no interview, then it can be assumed the decision is positive. a file can not be rejected without an interview or multiple requests gone unanswered.

this looks like they need something else from you before they can finalized your landing interview details...