+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland: decision made but without any notice?

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
kmm905 said:
July 6, 2015: Application received
October 2015: got an open work permit in the mail
November 18 2016: (email to my spouse) you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
December 2nd 2016: (email to me) It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements

December 5th application status changed to "decision Made"
i did the medical after the application and it showed up recently as medical results received,
i was never asked for a pcc or another medical
i paid all the fees and enclosed the receipt with the application
This is very similar to me - although I didn't receive any letters about sponsor being approved or AIP. Just decision made on Dec 2 in ECAS

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
kmm905 said:
July 6, 2015: Application received
October 2015: got an open work permit in the mail
November 18 2016: (email to my spouse) you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor
December 2nd 2016: (email to me) It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements

Still my friend there is hope for us 2015 people :) your journey is nearly done

December 5th application status changed to "decision Made"
i did the medical after the application and it showed up recently as medical results received,
i was never asked for a pcc or another medical
i paid all the fees and enclosed the receipt with the application