+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Common Law Sponsorship

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys, I got the medical exam request this morning, does it mean that my application will not be returned anymore?
No. It won’t return the application. usually on medical stage Sponsor should have received SA(Sponsor eligibility approved). Check Sponsor’s email for the SA.

Are you dealing with CPC-Mississauga?

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
No. It won’t return the application. usually on medical stage Sponsor should have received SA(Sponsor eligibility approved). Check Sponsor’s email for the SA.

Are you dealing with CPC-Mississauga?
Yes, CPC-Mississauga.
Thank you, we just checked email, the sponsor got an email said “this confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the family class has been received by citizenship and immigration Canada on 2022/03/22 on behalf of the following member:”. This has an application number starts with F in it. Is this considered as AOR? How long does it usually take from getting an AOR to ECOPR?

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yes, CPC-Mississauga.
Thank you, we just checked email, the sponsor got an email said “this confirms that your application to sponsor a member of the family class has been received by citizenship and immigration Canada on 2022/03/22 on behalf of the following member:”. This has an application number starts with F in it. Is this considered as AOR? How long does it usually take from getting an AOR to ECOPR?
That is AOR. I don't know the timeline.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
How do you guys link your application? I created a gckey account but was not able to link my application. It says unable to find such application.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
Hello guys, I received the biometrics fee reminder on May 5th, but I already paid the fee when I submitted my application. Is that a biometrics request letter or will they send me a biometrics request letter later? What should I do now?

willowo4

Star Member
May 3, 2021
Hello guys, I received the biometrics fee reminder on May 5th, but I already paid the fee when I submitted my application. Is that a biometrics request letter or will they send me a biometrics request letter later? What should I do now?
If you already made a payment, you should have a receipt then. Just send it again.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
Hello guys, my tracker got updated on May 19th saying my eligibility requirement check was met and complete, I got pre-arrival the same day as well. And the sponsorship application was decision made. But we haven’t gotten any letters such as AIP or SA till now, and no updates since then. Does it mean my application got refused?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys, my tracker got updated on May 19th saying my eligibility requirement check was met and complete, I got pre-arrival the same day as well. And the sponsorship application was decision made. But we haven’t gotten any letters such as AIP or SA till now, and no updates since then. Does it mean my application got refused?
It is quite rare that decision made and pre-arrival at about the same time would mean a refusal.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
It is quite rare that decision made and pre-arrival at about the same time would mean a refusal.
But we didn’t receive SA or AIP. I don’t know what is going on. Decision made on sponsorship application and pre arrival on May 19, PR application is still in progress. Kinda anxious about this.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But we didn’t receive SA or AIP. I don’t know what is going on. Decision made on sponsorship application and pre arrival on May 19, PR application is still in progress. Kinda anxious about this.
Relax. Refusals in general are not that common. DM + pre-arrival at about same time - would make zero sense for that to be a refusal, since it would be same officer likely evaluating, issuing pre-arrival and at least recommending DM (or approving by self). If officer wasn't sure it met criteria, would be dumb to issue pre-arrival instead of waiting. (And of course pre-arrival after a negative decision even less likely).

I'm not saying it never or can't happen (although don't recall seeing one), but at that point, likely only with serious negative new info (like criminal), and not right away.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
Relax. Refusals in general are not that common. DM + pre-arrival at about same time - would make zero sense for that to be a refusal, since it would be same officer likely evaluating, issuing pre-arrival and at least recommending DM (or approving by self). If officer wasn't sure it met criteria, would be dumb to issue pre-arrival instead of waiting. (And of course pre-arrival after a negative decision even less likely).

I'm not saying it never or can't happen (although don't recall seeing one), but at that point, likely only with serious negative new info (like criminal), and not right away.
Alright, got it. Thanks a lot for your reply. I appreciate it!!! I guess I need to be more patient.

Reactions: armoured