+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hey Guys - I got my final approval on the portal along with the COPR numbers, finally after like 5 month of having an approved PR application. Thank you for the support from other guys and hoping everyone gets this soon. Been one frustrating ride so far.

Strangely now, only have a COPR number and no other message, apart from the status reading Approved. What happens next? Was reading in forums you have to get your SIN number etc. but what documents does one need for that?

(AOR Mar 7 '20, COPR Mar 25 '21)
Congratulations. Now you will get the COPR document on email. The email will also provide directions on next steps like whether you have to send the photographs to a office address or upload it on a portal. Its taking anywhere between 1-2 weeks for that email. A colleague got approved on 16th & got the email today. I am waiting since 18th Mar.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Hey Guys - I got my final approval on the portal along with the COPR numbers, finally after like 5 month of having an approved PR application. Thank you for the support from other guys and hoping everyone gets this soon. Been one frustrating ride so far.

Strangely now, only have a COPR number and no other message, apart from the status reading Approved. What happens next? Was reading in forums you have to get your SIN number etc. but what documents does one need for that?

(AOR Mar 7 '20, COPR Mar 25 '21)
give it a week or two and you should get more content. It may come in one of a variety of ways - email, account portal (or both) or maybe they'll send you creds to the new PR card portal - although I've not seen any of these recently. when that actual letter of approval comes, that's what you use for SIN/health card updates evidence, and to get your PR card itself.

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Hi I'm CEC inland AOR January 28, 2020

My PR was approved (Final: Approved) on June 18, 2020 as per GCMS. still waiting for COPR..

Seems to be stuck in the print queue..

Anyone from print queue PQ-9515-COPR got COPR?

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys.
can someone help. I got pr on March 11 2021 and it show online my file complete. But not got copr yet when called they said we mailed it on your cic account but I don’t have. Now they say wait you will get it. Just want to know anyone in same situation. Please reply and update me. Thanks

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Everyone, My file got approved on 20th Feb but haven't received the CoPR yet. I called CIC few times and got informed that Center is aware of this and will be sending the letter as soon as they can. I guess we have this delay due to covid. I believe my file is with Etobicoke Center.

justinjose

Apr 13, 2021
give it a week or two and you should get more content. It may come in one of a variety of ways - email, account portal (or both) or maybe they'll send you creds to the new PR card portal - although I've not seen any of these recently. when that actual letter of approval comes, that's what you use for SIN/health card updates evidence, and to get your PR card itself.
Have you received the COPR? My PR was approved on 23 rd march and no signs of COPR yet. Have COPR number in portal but not as a link, so unable to open it.

justinjose

Apr 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, My file got approved on 20th Feb but haven't received the CoPR yet. I called CIC few times and got informed that Center is aware of this and will be sending the letter as soon as they can. I guess we have this delay due to covid. I believe my file is with Etobicoke Center.
Mine is also etobicocke

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Have you received the COPR? My PR was approved on 23 rd march and no signs of COPR yet. Have COPR number in portal but not as a link, so unable to open it.
Yes I got it a week later in my email. Not sure if things are a bit slower now due to more covid related shutdowns? Also there likely will be a couple days further delay due to Easter public holidays. If you have a representative on file, the COPR email could have gone to them.

Empero993

Apr 8, 2021
Hi guys.
I am inland CEC applicant with one outland non-accompanying dependent and my application got approved on March 28th. I received an email a week ago from CPC Ottawa asking for current address, first and last entry and confirmation if we are all in Canada. Anyone in similar situation? when could i expect the copr?

Sid0735

Apr 28, 2021
I got my approval on 24 April but I haven’t get copr. Can anyone please help me how long does it take time?

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Hi, I also have a similar timeline of approval but still not received the CoPR. Can you please update your status

sweetbaby2014

Jun 1, 2021
My profile as per gcms aproved in april 25 th 2021 itself but no copr yet though in gcms i am able to find document no which is starting from T and looks like print queue is PQ9515 COPR

MrGenuineBunny

Jul 22, 2020
I checked the status of my PR application and it say approved and I entered Canada at IRCC Etobicoke and was granted PR on April 23rd but I still haven’t received any COPR as yet to date Aug 22. I called and the agent told me that it’s shown that my COPR wasn’t sent so she was going to send a notice to the officer in charged of my file but that was over a month now. Any update from anyone with this experience? My application is inland. ‘HELP’