+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks very much,
One more thing I would like to know what I have to write 1500 word, just ask what's update, my last up date June 2019 transfer file eitobicok pls share your word if possible ( 8 Aug 2018 file received)

Last edited:

Yuena

Oct 16, 2015
august 2018 applicant here! the last update is eligibility passed on March 7, does anyone get this kind of update? and what will be next?

Thanks in advance

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations
You mean eligibility pass on 7th MARCH 2020 through ecs or letter ?
Next step you will get soon PR
I haven't news last june 2019 still in process

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi
Everyone, I have almost 23 months, can I know it's time limit to they have give decision what ever on applications within 24 months, if cross 24 months what can I do ?

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi
Everyone, I have almost 23 months, can I know it's time limit to they have give decision what ever on applications within 24 months, if cross 24 months what can I do ?
Hi !
There is no time limit. ( march 2018 applicant still no dm )
Reach out your federal deputé , they can make an update request in you name and have a little more detail
Order your gcms note to see if something wrong
wait wait and wait
they are inhuman in case like us. and there is nothing we can do .

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi,
I didn't write letter, because what can I write ? I call IRCC many times, they can't say anything, sponser eligibility pass on 15 MARCH 2019, Transfer eitobicok 12 JUNE 2019, then no update little bits, on more thing I would like to know can I apply work permits again, I applied 1 aug 2018 with my sponser file but after 1 & 1/2 year they rejected

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
Hi,
I didn't write letter, because what can I write ? I call IRCC many times, they can't say anything, sponser eligibility pass on 15 MARCH 2019, Transfer eitobicok 12 JUNE 2019, then no update little bits, on more thing I would like to know can I apply work permits again, I applied 1 aug 2018 with my sponser file but after 1 & 1/2 year they rejected
Thanks for your reply
I heard other users posting 18 months' processing time after transfer in Etobicoke. I guess we have to wait till that 18 months coming.
I have no idea why local office takes forever, maybe they are not working.
Once you receive AIP you can send in another open work permit application, but I think once you reach that point you are 99% sure to get PR card. So it is really up to you.
Is your eligibility due is 2019/06 as well? and under eligibility is said: review required? Did they mention a potential interview? If not the next step is to get AIP.
Now because of the pandemic, I really can't take these due dates seriously.

Reactions: Nina99

Richie56

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Thanks for your reply
I heard other users posting 18 months' processing time after transfer in Etobicoke. I guess we have to wait till that 18 months coming.
I have no idea why local office takes forever, maybe they are not working.
Once you receive AIP you can send in another open work permit application, but I think once you reach that point you are 99% sure to get PR card. So it is really up to you.
Is your eligibility due is 2019/06 as well? and under eligibility is said: review required? Did they mention a potential interview? If not the next step is to get AIP.
Now because of the pandemic, I really can't take these due dates seriously.
Hmmm mmm. I am in the same soup. my file transfers to Etobicoke office 12 months now No update.

Reactions: spectatorXXII

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
no since pre arrival may 15 nothing . Receive my notes yesterday and security not started and no sign that they extend medical . a lllllllooooot of people are getting copr these days but we are still forgot :( 28 months today that we are waiting

Reactions: Nina99