+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Shalinis0316

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
me too. Aug 29, 2018. still waiting.
I doubt whether my application is in security screening. But when I called them, the agent told me they are waiting results of my background check and security check, but no mention of the security screening.
What extra documents were requested of you?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
me too. Aug 29, 2018. still waiting.
I doubt whether my application is in security screening. But when I called them, the agent told me they are waiting results of my background check and security check, but no mention of the security screening.
Agents can't tell you and aren't supposed to tell you if you are in security screening, you have to figure it out yourself by ordering CBSA notes

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Pls help if any one know, how can I know OWP processing maximum time & what normal OWP processing time, where can I complain or email about atual

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Pls help if any one know, how can I know OWP processing maximum time & what normal OWP processing time, where can I complain or email about atual
Maximum time is 5 months, if it exceeds that you need to contact them, normal processing is 3-4
You can contact them on webform if it exceeds normal processing times

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Maximum time is 5 months, if it exceeds that you need to contact them, normal processing is 3-4
You can contact them on webform if it exceeds normal processing times
That applies only if you had status at the time of the application, if out of status need to wait until AIP

Reactions: Geno.uss

MUKESH A PATEL

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for above information. OK me out of status ( my visitor visa expire ) before my OWP & sponsorship application submitted, so may be they not issuing OWP but can I know is any problems with my sponsorship application ( still no update after file at local office ) pls
my visitor visa expire 5 July 18
Application sent 1Aug 18 + OWP application also
Application received 8 Aug 18
PCC & Medical up front with Application
AOR 31 Aug 18
Start processing 21 Feb 19
Medical received 15 March 19
BGC start 11 May 19 ( still processing )
File at local office transfer 12 June 19
EITOBICOKE

Last edited:

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for above information. OK me out of status ( my visitor visa expire ) before my OWP & sponsorship application submitted, so may be they not issuing OWP but can I know is any problems with my sponsorship application ( still no update after file at local office ) pls
my visitor visa expire 5 July 18
Application sent 1Aug 18 + OWP application also
Application received 8 Aug 18
PCC & Medical up front with Application
AOR 31 Aug 18
Start processing 21 Feb 19
Medical received 15 March 19
BGC start 11 May 19 ( still processing )
File at local office transfer 12 June 19
EITOBICOKE
Sorry to tell you but Etobicoke office is verrrryyy busy, you have to wait 6-8 months to hear back from them

anna5454

Mar 18, 2019
I contacted the MP and asked for the reason of delay in my application. She told that they are in security check process and there is no timeline for it. As I haven't applied for openwork permit, she told me in order to get medical card, I can apply for open work permit. I wonder if you know the procedure and if they give medical card with OWP?
Thanks

brswng

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Victoria
I contacted the MP and asked for the reason of delay in my application. She told that they are in security check process and there is no timeline for it. As I haven't applied for openwork permit, she told me in order to get medical card, I can apply for open work permit. I wonder if you know the procedure and if they give medical card with OWP?
Thanks

hi
you cant apply ramq if you only have the spousal open work permit.

if you want to apply for ramq you need to have a full time job, Or two part time jobs.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I ordered the notes several days ago. I will update here when I get it.
By the way the CBSA notes come in 40-60 days and they will be delivered by mail only in a CD, they won't come electronically even if you asked them to send it by email or anything else they'll still send it as a CD, I think they do that for security reasons