+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

MashusCa

Nov 21, 2018
Hello all, I got a letter that I think it’s the AIP Can someone help to know if it is??

And if it is what’s the next step? Thanks

Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the « Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada » class submitted on August 13th, 2018.
Authorization to present such an application from inside Canada may be granted to persons who are able to prove that they meet the definition of a member of this class and the requirements described in section 124 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). As well, dependant family members included in the application must meet the definition of a family member and the requirements described in section 129 of the IRPR.
Furthermore, according to section 127 of the IRPR, your application must include a sponsorship undertaking which must remain valid until permanent residence is granted.
We are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary eligibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residence is approved. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. You cannot become a permanent resident until you have met all the requirements.
You must meet all

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Hello all, I got a letter that I think it’s the AIP Can someone help to know if it is??

And if it is what’s the next step? Thanks

Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the « Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada » class submitted on August 13th, 2018.
Authorization to present such an application from inside Canada may be granted to persons who are able to prove that they meet the definition of a member of this class and the requirements described in section 124 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). As well, dependant family members included in the application must meet the definition of a family member and the requirements described in section 129 of the IRPR.
Furthermore, according to section 127 of the IRPR, your application must include a sponsorship undertaking which must remain valid until permanent residence is granted.
We are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary eligibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residence is approved. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. You cannot become a permanent resident until you have met all the requirements.
You must meet all
Congrats!!! that is AIP and the next step should be landing interview

Reactions: MashusCa

zeipar

Aug 3, 2019
Got my landing interview date a few days ago, and decided to share my timeline with others as I’ve spent many, many nights here reading posts. (just created account XD)

I had some hiccups in medical AND additional documents, but I made it through!

Here is my timeline:

18/08/25 - Application received
18/09/20 - AOR1
18/11/13 - Medical request
18/11/14 - Medical test
18/12/06 - OWP received
18/12/19 - Further medical request
19/02/18 - Application started being processed
19/03/14 - Medical passed
19/03/22 - SPR
19/05/07 - Additional document request 1 (Travel history from the age of 18, police certificate/driving history in Australia from the age of 18, Schedule A personal address/history from the age of 18) : Uploaded on May 28ish
19/06/17 - Additional document request 2 (military record) : Uploaded on June 17th
19/07/03 - Both sponsor/applicant eligibility passed
19/07/30 - Landing interview scheduled
19/08/15 - Landing interview at Vancouver office

For those who are still waiting, stay strong!

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Got my landing interview date a few days ago, and decided to share my timeline with others as I’ve spent many, many nights here reading posts. (just created account XD)

I had some hiccups in medical AND additional documents, but I made it through!

Here is my timeline:

18/08/25 - Application received
18/09/20 - AOR1
18/11/13 - Medical request
18/11/14 - Medical test
18/12/06 - OWP received
18/12/19 - Further medical request
19/02/18 - Application started being processed
19/03/14 - Medical passed
19/03/22 - SPR
19/05/07 - Additional document request 1 (Travel history from the age of 18, police certificate/driving history in Australia from the age of 18, Schedule A personal address/history from the age of 18) : Uploaded on May 28ish
19/06/17 - Additional document request 2 (military record) : Uploaded on June 17th
19/07/03 - Both sponsor/applicant eligibility passed
19/07/30 - Landing interview scheduled
19/08/15 - Landing interview at Vancouver office

For those who are still waiting, stay strong!
When did you get DM on ECAS ?

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Hello im a 2nd of august 2018 applicant and still in background process , no more counting , whos on the same boat?
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
Hi @bob123456789 !

I'm not there yet but getting close. 9 days to 12 months. No news since SA on April.

Reactions: Nina99

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
I scanned a letter I received from IRCC, but I can't figure out how to upload it here to show all of you. What do I click? Thank you.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Below are 2 things IRCC asked for: I already responded to the info about China...I received my RCMP report today. I scanned it and emailed it to the London, ON office. Should I also mail via Canada Post, too? It doesn't come right out and say..It just says "the documents must be received in our office by August 29.) Thank you for reading.

RCMP Criminal Record Check: Certified fingerprint record check issued by the RCMP within the last 6 months.
Please use the following link in order to obtain your RCMP Criminal Record Check:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check
 Provide clarification: On the application you have listed your personal history from July 2015 to January 2017 as an English as a Second Language Teacher (online) in Beijing, China. Did you actually spent any time living aboard in China? A response to the email listed below will be sufficent to provide this information.
 This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/29
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the London IRCC at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Citizenship Program - London 417 Exeter Rd London ON N6E 2Z3
cic-london@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Below are 2 things IRCC asked for: I already responded to the info about China...I received my RCMP report today. I scanned it and emailed it to the London, ON office. Should I also mail via Canada Post, too? It doesn't come right out and say..It just says "the documents must be received in our office by August 29.) Thank you for reading.

RCMP Criminal Record Check: Certified fingerprint record check issued by the RCMP within the last 6 months.
Please use the following link in order to obtain your RCMP Criminal Record Check:
 Provide clarification: On the application you have listed your personal history from July 2015 to January 2017 as an English as a Second Language Teacher (online) in Beijing, China. Did you actually spent any time living aboard in China? A response to the email listed below will be sufficent to provide this information.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the London IRCC at the address indicated below.
cic-london@cic.gc.ca
I received an email from IRCC saying that they needed the ORIGINAL RCMP report, so I nearly ran (literally) to the post office to send it Xpresspost. Whew!

Felixtynolly

Jun 18, 2019
I received an email from IRCC saying that they needed the ORIGINAL RCMP report, so I nearly ran (literally) to the post office to send it Xpresspost. Whew!

Please note:
cic-london@cic.gc.ca