+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
The details of this letter are as follows:

“This refers to your application for PR under spouse or CL partner in Canada class...”

“Authorization to present such an application from inside Canada may be granted to persons...”

“Furthermore, according to section 127...”

“We are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary eligibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residency is approved. However a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met”

I’m assuming that last bit is referring specifically to our ROPR fees that were outstanding, and have now been paid. Later that day my wife also received an email directly from an agent urging us to go online to pay the fees and send them a copy of the receipt via email. We did so, and the agent confirmed that the fees had been applied to her application file.

The following day she received a notification. That begins as follows, “We Are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview...” “You must present yourself to one of our offices within 30 days of the date of this letter”

Followed by instructions of what to bring (which included a Confirmation or Permanent Residence, which we are unsure of what that is... it says “IMPORTANT: If already in your possession, remember to bring with you the document entitled “Confirmation of Permanent Residence” (2 copies))

Thoughts?
You got AIP and DM for PR
Now you are just waiting for landing
COPR will be issued in the landing interview, so don't worry about it

Reactions: cindyestteacher

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018

“This refers to your application for PR under spouse or CL partner in Canada class...”

“Authorization to present such an application from inside Canada may be granted to persons...”

“We are pleased to inform you that you meet all preliminary eligibility requirements of the category and therefore your application for permanent residency is approved. However a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met”

I’m assuming that last bit is referring specifically to our ROPR fees that were outstanding, and have now been paid. Later that day my wife also received an email directly from an agent urging us to go online to pay the fees and send them a copy of the receipt via email. We did so, and the agent confirmed that the fees had been applied to her application file.

The following day she received a notification. That begins as follows, “We Are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview...” “You must present yourself to one of our offices within 30 days of the date of this letter”

Followed by instructions of what to bring (which included a Confirmation or Permanent Residence, which we are unsure of what that is... it says “IMPORTANT: If already in your possession, remember to bring with you the document entitled “Confirmation of Permanent Residence” (2 copies))

Thoughts?
Where are you located? Are you in new bruinswick or Nova Scotia by any chance?

Reactions: Catems

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
They will issue COPR with the same last name mentioned on your passport and IDs, if those don't show your husbands last name then they can't change it, you should change last name and passport and IDs so they be able to issue COPR with the changed last name but now it's too late for that... you can't do it . You are just gonna have to land with your last name
Thank you

Reactions: Geno.uss

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018

Thoughts?
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
Good day, please help me. I recieved an email to CIC asking me to upload the police clearance. I have a police clearance dated back on October 2018. Do you think is that ok to send that one or do I need to get another one? How long before the police clearance expired? There's no expiration on Taiwan police clearance. Please help me because they just give me 1 month to send it. Thanks a lot

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Good day, please help me. I recieved an email to CIC asking me to upload the police clearance. I have a police clearance dated back on October 2018. Do you think is that ok to send that one or do I need to get another one? How long before the police clearance expired? There's no expiration on Taiwan police clearance. Please help me because they just give me 1 month to send it. Thanks a lot
If you never went back to the country your previous police certificate is fine.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Did you get that police certificate while you were in Taiwan or after you left Taiwan?
Have you ever returned to Taiwan for a visit or anything after you got that police certificate?

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Yes it should be just fine. You didn't send it up front?

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
It depends on the circumstances
It's not fine if he/she returned back to Taiwan after he/she got it or if he/she got it while he/she was there
Oky I’m sorry. I thought police certs are good for one year unless you haven’t traveled outside of Canada since which then they should be good ongoing . I was thinking US police certs. I’m sure not every country is the same. My apologies.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
DM on applicant side on ECAS today. :) Waiting for landing interview letter. Timeline in signiture.
Congratulations!! So happy for you!!! I can’t see your timeline. Can you share?

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Congratulations

I can see in your signature that you were asked additional docs after AIP? What were they? How much time did they give you for sending the docs?
I can't see her signature for some reason.