+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Jayd10

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
A update here. My status says " We are processing your background check" yesterday.
Lucky. Most of us still have "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Do you know which office sent out the Sponsor Approval? It should say at the bottom of the PDF.

nhtt

Jul 20, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey, did you get SA letter by mail or email?
my husband got it by email. So basically all communications for the sponsor side will be via email ( AOR, SA). Whatever message is intend for the PA will be through GC Key (MED, AIP, etc...)

Reactions: missjang

blueming

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Lucky. Most of us still have "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Do you know which office sent out the Sponsor Approval? It should say at the bottom of the PDF.
Winnipeg.
Do you have an idea about how the background check will cost?

meowmeow123

Nov 15, 2018
Sharing my Landing Interview experience here, hopefully it may be helpful for you and feel free to ask me any questions regarding this.

We arrived 10min earlier for the interview, the officer took my passport and payment receipt and we got in line. Note that even though our interview was scheduled for 11:30am, we still waited for almost 40min. Be prepared to wait and bring something for entertainment.

The whole interview process only took 5min, I (applicant) was asked if I committed crime or been deported, answered no and signed on the paper. I was asked for the photos and my partner was asked for his ID. That's IT! Simple and fast!

YvonneP

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
You're not alone! We also haven't received SA, nor has eligibility and background check started for us either. I believe there still a few here who havent seen any movement in their file either.

We are also not from quebec but our file, like the large majority of others who've applied in August, is being processed in Montreal. As opposed to July and September applicants who indicated receiving approval letters from Mississauga. It's not about your location, it's about how slow the office processing your file is, among other things.

Hope we all hear something soon!
How do you know who is processing your file?

fortnite12

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Soo I just called the immigration number, and they are now saying any applications after the March 30 2018 has not started.

Anyone getting that on the voice record?

Npops

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Calgary, AB
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Doc's Request.
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
Soo I just called the immigration number, and they are now saying any applications after the March 30 2018 has not started.

Anyone getting that on the voice record?
Surely that can't be accurate if some August and September applicants have had landing interviews?

Reactions: ConfusedJ