09-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
Dear ??,

This refers to your Family Class application.

A review of your sponsorship documentation has shown that the following is required before we can proceed with further processing:

• explaining what documents they needs

• explaining what documents they needs

Please submit the above requested documentation by scanning and attaching in reply to this email.

Please provide the requested documentation within 7 days from the date of this email. If the requested documentation or an explanation of why you cannot abide by this deadline is not receive within 7 days from the date of this letter, it shall be assumed that you are no longer interested in pursuing your application and your application may be refused and your file closed.

Thank you,

Officer ??

Innovation Hub Winnipeg, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Centre D’Innovation Winnipeg, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Give them a call. They might have sent this mistakenly since they haven't filled in the specifics of what documents they need.

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Hi there I need help anybody on the same situation?

Theres an update on my gckey account. Its change to We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email.

I dont receive any email but my sponsor recieved the email stating like this.

"To continue processing your application, additional documents required within 7 days.
Provide T4 for 2018 must be submit within 7 days.
Provide Paystub from all employer for last year must submit within 7 days.
If its not available and you cant provide please explain why and why not available.
If you failed to provide the requested documents we will continue processing you application base on what we have on your file that may result on refusal of your application.

Please send the documents/ information to this email address:
CIC**************.ca

Case processing
Innovation hub Montreal".

Why they ask for it?
anybody received an email like this? what will happen after the sponsor pass the paper?

I'm thinking that my papers is on Montreal
So you haven’t get the SA?

rpsingh1993

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
t
Hi there I need help anybody on the same situation?

Theres an update on my gckey account. Its change to We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email.

I dont receive any email but my sponsor recieved the email stating like this.

"To continue processing your application, additional documents required within 7 days.
Provide T4 for 2018 must be submit within 7 days.
Provide Paystub from all employer for last year must submit within 7 days.
If its not available and you cant provide please explain why and why not available.
If you failed to provide the requested documents we will continue processing you application base on what we have on your file that may result on refusal of your application.

Please send the documents/ information to this email address:
CIC**************.ca

Case processing
Innovation hub Montreal".

Why they ask for it?
anybody received an email like this? what will happen after the sponsor pass the paper?

I'm thinking that my papers is on Montreal
hey they asked me for same... i asked my lawyer and he said that they ask to verify if the sponsor is a genuine one and not any fraud marriage... because eventually some people marry and sponsor someone and go back to their country... so they just want to verify that the sponsor is still active and working.... nothing to worry they send me sponsor approval next day after i send the docs... good luck

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
t

hey they asked me for same... i asked my lawyer and he said that they ask to verify if the sponsor is a genuine one and not any fraud marriage... because eventually some people marry and sponsor someone and go back to their country... so they just want to verify that the sponsor is still active and working.... nothing to worry they send me sponsor approval next day after i send the docs... good luck
Thanks a lot. I dont have Sponsor approval yet. I hope I will receive it next week.
Thanks a lot

missjang

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Please tell me I'm not the only one WITH ZERO UPDATES???

I'm in Vancouver so no Quebec applicants aren't slower than the rest...

App Received August 20
App started processing Feb 20

and that's it, BC not applicable, eligibility not started. NOTHING. so frustrated to see all the September getting done.
Not yet. Still shows eligibility review in progress on GCKEY and application is in progress on ECAS
same here..
I am in Vancouver too and your time line is pretty same with mine.
My BGC is not applicable I think it’s been not applicable for more than 3 months...

lenafntnd

Nov 6, 2018
same here..
I am in Vancouver too and your time line is pretty same with mine.
My BGC is not applicable I think it’s been not applicable for more than 3 months...
OMG just checked and there is DM on sponsor side for "Sponsorship Application Status" !
And in my CIC they have started BC and elligibility.
What am I expecting next I'm so lost with all of this?

Also, where can I send in extra documents? Need to send the birth certificate of our new baby!

App received Aug 20
App start processing Feb 20

Reactions: missjang

fortnite12

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
  1. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

that is my recent update . These ppl wild lmao

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
  1. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
When did you get this?

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
thye sent me the same on march 28 and i received an email asking for my t4 and payslip. what did they ask you?

Charlie25

Mar 30, 2019
no problem what is your timeline? when did you send the application?
my timeline is:

August 16 - application received

September 11 - CIC started processing the Application.

September 12 - CIC sent correspondence acknowledging receipt of
application on email.

October 13 - Application link to CIC Gckey

November 15 - Medical Request received

November 18 - Medical done
November 24- Medical passed

November 22 - I recieved the email from CPC that my extension to remain in Canada and Work is approved.

February 21 2019 - Started processing my application on ecas

March 28 2019 - Update on my Gckey for additional document. Asking T4 and pay slip of sponsor.