+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Oh my gosh, I just realized that they did updated my application as well, as the medical results was the latest update I've had, I don't even bothered to read the previous items. :D Double check yours! Fingers crossed! :)

1. We received André Avila Pinto's application for permanent residence on August 13, 2018.
  2. We started processing André Avila Pinto's application on February 21, 2019.
  3. We sent André Avila Pinto medical instructions on October 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
That's fantastic André!!!! :D:D:D At least we know our files are being processed, woooohoooo!

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
My husband is also an applicant from Quebec! :) They started processing our sponsorship application on Feb. 28th! :) Our PR application was received on Aug. 22.
We almost same

Reactions: Nina99

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Received an email as follows. How about your guys?

Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.
Got that too

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Received an email as follows. How about your guys?

Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.
Just received the same notification! At least they're updating the system... they must get so many calls just because of this!

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Below is the timeline for my wife's application.
  • August 31 - Application received
  • September 30 - Medical results sent
  • Nov 28 - Work permit approved
  • Dec 5 - Work permit received
  • Feb 15 - Sponsorship approval started
  • Feb 18 - Applicant processing started
  • Feb 28 - Sponsorship approved
Hopefully, it won't be much longer now.
Sorry did you get SA or AIP?
Congrats btw!

jujubala

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys,

Today I had an update:

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

:)

Reactions: Marilena

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Today I had an update:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Congrats!!!!!! :)

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys just wanted to confirm
If you dont have a job you are not eligible as a sponsor in spouse inland sponsership?
I received an email last month asking for proof of income
Please help

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys just wanted to confirm
If you dont have a job you are not eligible as a sponsor in spouse inland sponsership?
I received an email last month asking for proof of income
Please help
There's no minimum imcome cutoff like with other types of sponsorships but they do still want to see that she'll be able to support you (e.g. with proof of income, proof of savings). Your sponsor/wife will be responsible for you for the next 3 years.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
There's no minimum imcome cutoff like with other types of sponsorships but they do still want to see that she'll be able to support you (e.g. with proof of income, proof of savings). Your sponsor/wife will be responsible for you for the next 3 years.
True thats why they asked and i sent affidavits of financial support from my soster and brother in law as they live with us and they helping us.
You thats not gonna be any issue?

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Hi guys,

Today I had an update:

wow congrats!way to go! my background check it say "not applicable " but they emailed me 2 weeks ago it says they start processing my application. so i odnt know

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Current status Help

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check