06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Thanks,
I received an email stating that my app to stay in Canada as a temp resident has been approved and the permit has been mailed and that I should receive it the latest 6 weeks from the date of this letter.
That's awesome @Marilena !
With some luck you'll get it in your mailbox within one week or two. :)

That's also a great news for all Aug. applicants!

Reactions: didij

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Thanks, good luck everybody!
Has anyone done medicals yet?
I did. Nov. 1st the next day I received the request, now just waiting for status update.

Reactions: Marilena

lenafntnd

Nov 6, 2018
Hi Everyone! I just discovered this forum and all the great info! I feel like what I have is a bit weird now...

I applied for PR and OWP - CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. sent:
Aug. 13 2018
App. received: Aug. 20 2018
AOR: Never!
OWP: Waiting...
Medical Request: Oct. 30 2018

I never got an AOR, I'm the PA, my husband doesn't think he did either and now his spams are gone so can't know for sure.
I received the MR on my email on Oct. 30 and was able to link my OWP application online right after but I'm still unable to link the PR one.
I also have the "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." in my WP application.
And can't do my medical until October 28 because my previous work visa has now expired and my driver's license with it, and my husband can't get the day off to drive me until them..
I don't understand why I can't link my application still, I found it on ECAS and it shows "In process".

I'm hoping we get news for the OWP soon since Marilena just got hers... It's really hard to not be able to drive, have medical coverage and work in the meantime... Especially the driving, I'm going crazy!

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations for us :)
My OWP was approved too.
I didn`t receive an email, but on my app my status is "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details"
That's great! Congrats you two! :)
Could you tell me please, if they say something on ECAS about the sponsor approval once you've got your OWP?
Thank you!
All the best

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Hi Everyone! I just discovered this forum and all the great info! I feel like what I have is a bit weird now...

App. sent:
Aug. 13 2018

I never got an AOR, I'm the PA, my husband doesn't think he did either and now his spams are gone so can't know for sure.
I received the MR on my email on Oct. 30 and was able to link my OWP application online right after but I'm still unable to link the PR one.
I also have the "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." in my WP application.
And can't do my medical until October 28 because my previous work visa has now expired and my driver's license with it, and my husband can't get the day off to drive me until them..
I don't understand why I can't link my application still, I found it on ECAS and it shows "In process".

I'm hoping we get news for the OWP soon since Marilena just got hers... It's really hard to not be able to drive, have medical coverage and work in the meantime... Especially the driving, I'm going crazy!
Whether you received an AOR or not is shown on your husband's eCAS when you log in with his credentials. Once you are logged in, click on the In Process link under the Sponsorship Application Status. It will tell you the date they sent the AOR in a similar format shown below:
  1. We received your application to sponsor PA's name on Date.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on Date.
  3. We started processing your application on Date.
To link your PR application on MyCIC, see the step-by-step instruction on the following link and make sure you like the post if you find it useful:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-has-been-received.587636/#post-7350098

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
Congratulations for us :)
My OWP was approved too.
I didn`t receive an email, but on my app my status is "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details"
Congrats @jujubala !!! :)

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

App. sent:
Aug. 13 2018

Hi and welcome @lenafntnd ! Here we share and we learn together. :)

This thread was created for people like you and me (August applicants), but we are open and receptive with other applicants who wants to share.

Don't worry about your AOR, it can be just a glitch in the system, you're not the only one. The most important is that IRCC received your app and they started processing it.

You've already got medical request, it's a good thing, you should hear from them soon about your OWP because Aug. applicants are getting approval now.

Try the following steps to link your PR app.
Good luck, and keep updating.
André

Follow this steps and just fill the questions I listed, this worked for me on the first attempt. Note that you have only 5 tries in 24h, if you exceed the 5 chances you'll have to wait 24hs to try again. Let us know if its works for you too.

WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU APPLY FOR?
Category:
Permanent Residence
Sub-Category: Family Class (spouse)

APPLICATION DETAILS
Please select one:
Application number and family name
Application number: Fxxxxxxxxx
Family name: Exactly like in your passport, all caps and spaces in between names if applicable

APPLICANT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
City of birth:
write your city of birth
Country of birth: write your country of birth

OTHER APPLICATION INFORMATION
Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?
Province?
select your province
City? select your city
Current marital status? select your marital status
Number of family members in app? (put 2, the sponsor and the PA).

didij

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks,
I received an email stating that my app to stay in Canada as a temp resident has been approved and the permit has been mailed and that I should receive it the latest 6 weeks from the date of this letter.
6 weeks why all that time, there are people in this forum who get it in one week

Twilight_Forever

Star Member
May 2, 2015

App. sent:
Aug. 13 2018

Wow, congratulations! You've already got your Medical Request that's awesome I hope mine comes soon in like 10 days.
Since my app received on Aug. 31, 2018.