+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I spoke with CIC agent and he has mentioned that most likely they will take 155 dollars free from right of permanent residence fee ($490) and will refund back the remaining amount and i can pay 490 dollars when they will ask for it.

On the safer side i also paid OWP fee: 155 CAD and submitted the receipt by Web Form with the following explaination letter:

Dear Officer,

My name is XXXXXX. I am in Canada on Visitor Visa and married to a Canadian Citizen.

My husband has applied for my sponsorship under Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class which includes my applications for Permanent Residence and Open work permit in one package and received by CPC-Mississauga, P.O Box 5040, Station B, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 3A4 on August 8, 2018.

While paying application fee for open work permit, I paid only for Open work permit holder (100 CAD) but forgot to pay Work permit fee (155 CAD).

I am afraid that due to insufficient funds my application might be returned so I am paying Work permit fee (155 CAD) now.

Payment receipt is attached with this letter.

I will appreciate if you can attach this fee receipt with my application for open work permit.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can reach me on cell: XXXXX or email: XXXXXX

Yours Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

First Name: XXXX

Last Name: XXXXX

Nationality: XXXXX

Indian Passport No: XXXXXX

Address: XXXXX

Hopefully it works.
Interesting..normally they will just return your OWP files.

rajneesh1987

Aug 19, 2018

Cover Letter For Inland Spouse sponsorship and open work permit application.

Dear Officer,

My name is XXXXXX. I am XXXX Citizen and carry XXXX Passport. Currently I am in Canada on Visitor Visa to visit my husband (XXXXX) who is Canadian Citizen. I am enjoying Canada and would like to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency along with the open work permit.

Following are the attached documents to support my application:

a) Document Checklist (IMM 5533)

Part A -Forms

1) Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)

2) Application Fee receipt of 1040 CAD dollars

3) Generic Application Form For Canada (IMM 0008)

4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

5) Schedule A- Background/ Declaration (IMM 5669)

6) Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5532)

Part B -Supporting documents

Supporting documents from Sponsor

1) Copy of Citizenship Certificate

2) Original letter of employment from current employer

3) Copy of most recent notice of assessment for year 2017

Supporting documents from Sponsored Person (Principal Applicant)

1) Identity and Travel Documents

· Copy of First and Last page of XXXXX passport

· Copy of Passport page which bear an entry stamp made by Canadian authority

· Copy of Visitor Visa as proof of status in Canada

2) Country specific requirement for India: I was not able to obtain birth certificate from Indian authority. To support my date of birth proof, I have attached an affidavit, photocopy of Matriculation Certificate and original National Identity card (Aadhaar Card)

3) Copy of Marriage Certificate issued by government authorities from Punjab, India

4) Original Police Clearance certificate issued by Consulate General of India

5) 2 photos

6) Proof of Relationship to Sponsor

2 Proofs of me and Sponsor living together in Canada

· First Proof: Copy of XXXX Joint bank account between me and my sponsor

· Second Proof: I am unable to provide second proof as I came to Canada on XXXXX and it was not possible for me to arrange a document within this short time. To further support evidence of cohabitation between me and my sponsor, following documents are attached:

Ø Travel insurance policy issued to me from XXXX with same address mentioned as my sponsor address

Ø Copy of Sponsor driver license with the same address

Ø Copy of XXXX joint phone bill for me and my sponsor with the same address

Photos to Support of Relationship

· 6 photos of engagement

· 9 photos of Marriage

· 2 photos of Customary celebrations ( 1 photo at applicant house and 1 photo at Sponsar house)

· 2 photos of XXXX Honeymoon

· 1 photo of Toronto downtown and 1 photo of Niagara Falls outing

2 Proof to prove our relationship is genuine

· First Proof: Copy of life event from Facebook

· Second Proof: I am unable to obtain second proof as I came to Canada on XXXX and it will take time to reflect changes in the system like Joint RRSP account, joint employment benefits. But to prove our relationship is genuine, following documents are attached:

Ø Copy of online booking from Yatra.com for our honeymoon in XXXX where we both are mentioned as Travellers and the amount paid for the trip

Ø Original Marriage Card

b) Work Permit Application

Kindly let me know if you need any further information, I will be happy to assist you. You can reach me on Cell: XXXXXX or Email: XXXXXXX

Yours Sincerely,

Note: Please always check online if there is anything changed. All the forms i have mentioned above are as per the requirements of August 2018 application. Open work permit fee is 255 CAD.

Reactions: Deh_avilla

dapak14

Jun 22, 2018
Submitted Application: Aug 8, 2018
Rceived Application: Aug 10, 2018
AOR: September 1, 2018

I was able to link the PR application with the given Application number. However, I am having a challenge to link the OWP application. I've tried the links and guide on the other threads but none of them work. Anybody who received the AOR having the same issue? Also, is there a chance that OWP application will be return even you receive an AOR? Thanks.

Reactions: LeeTel and Jahwally

Twilight_Forever

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I applied for PR - CPC Mississauga

Sent Application:
August 16, 2018
Application Delivered: August 31, 2018 (It was supposed to arrive next day (Xpresspost! within Ontario!!!:mad:)but took 15 days, come on Canada Post)
Waiting for AOR: September 3, 2018 (fingers crossed)

Last edited:

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018

Sent Application:
August 16, 2018
Application Delivered: August 31, 2018 (It was supposed to arrive next day (Xpresspost! within Ontario!!!:mad:)but took 15 days, come on Canada Post)

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018

Sent Application:
August 16, 2018
Plus today is labour day so theyre closed i mean no procesing for the day i believe

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
I applied for my spouse's PR application (no OWP) in-land and sent the package to CPC-Mississauga.

Sent Application - August 22, 2018
Application delivered - August 24, 2018 (received/signed by B.Wong)

Is there an excel sheet tracker for Aug 2018 inland applicants or just this thread?

PandS

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Submitted Application: Aug 8, 2018
Rceived Application: Aug 10, 2018
AOR: September 1, 2018

I was able to link the PR application with the given Application number. However, I am having a challenge to link the OWP application. I've tried the links and guide on the other threads but none of them work. Anybody who received the AOR having the same issue? Also, is there a chance that OWP application will be return even you receive an AOR? Thanks.

congrats on you AOR , still waiting for ours :)

Twilight_Forever

Star Member
May 2, 2015

marroush

Aug 17, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Received the British Police Certificate.
Uploaded via IRCC Web form.
Post-mailed original.
Need to apply for stay extension.

Any updates anyone?

Hi!

App. delivered: August 16

My British husband arrived, as a visitor, on March 17th, and his 6 months visitor status was to expire on September 17th.

We were a bit last minute, so we had to send our application (OWP and PR) without the police certificate, but we submitted a letter explaining that we would send it as soon as we would receive it, and a copy of the receipt for the police certificate request.

We shall wait patiently for the AOR. :)

M.