+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
My husband and I live in Quebec and our application was received on Aug. 22. Eligibility is still not yet being reviewed. What's your status?
@Nina99

Would you please provide your timeline. We are 15th October applicant and medical is done by 15th of Jan

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
They received our application on August 16th and our eligibility has not been reviewed as of yet and my BG check hasn't started.

Reactions: Linda_s74

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
They received our application on August 16th and our eligibility has not been reviewed as of yet and my BG check hasn't started.
They wi reviewing soon your eligibility

meowmeow123

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I am not too sure of the terms, but is this DM ?
"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in *** IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
Thank you! hope everyone's application is going smoothly!

rpsingh1993

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in *** IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
looks like dm good luck and congratulations

Reactions: meowmeow123

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
@Nina99

Would you please provide your timeline. We are 15th October applicant and medical is done by 15th of Jan
Absolutely! Here is our timeline.

Below is our timeline:
I applied for PR and OWP - CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. sent:
Aug. 20, 2018
App. received: Aug. 22, 2018
AOR: Sept. 21, 2018
Sent documents to Quebec government: October 9, 2018
Received confirmation from Quebec government that they would process request/payment: October 19, 2018
Medical Request: Nov. 2, 2018
Medical Exam taken on: Nov. 5, 2018 - Received confirmation that medical exam was passed.
OWP: February 27th, 2019. (We only applied in November 2018 because we were badly counseled by an immigration consultant.)

According to CIC they started processing our file on February 28th. Really hoping we will get news soon. :)
Good luck to you as well and keep in touch for your progress!:)

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
CONGRATS!!! Your file was processed so quickly, that's pretty awesome. Gives us all hope! :D:cool:

Jayd10

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
CONGRATS!!! Your file was processed so quickly, that's pretty awesome. Gives us all hope! :D:cool:
Heads up - I think most of us who submitted in August are being processed through the Montreal office, which seems to be MUCH slower in processing applications for some reason. There are lots of complaints on other threads complaining about the Montreal office. I'm not sure there's much we can do about it :(

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: meowmeow123

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Absolutely! Here is our timeline.

Below is our timeline:
I applied for PR and OWP - CPC MISSISSAUGA
App. sent:
Aug. 20, 2018
App. received: Aug. 22, 2018
AOR: Sept. 21, 2018
Sent documents to Quebec government: October 9, 2018
Received confirmation from Quebec government that they would process request/payment: October 19, 2018
Medical Request: Nov. 2, 2018
Medical Exam taken on: Nov. 5, 2018 - Received confirmation that medical exam was passed.
OWP: February 27th, 2019. (We only applied in November 2018 because we were badly counseled by an immigration consultant.)

According to CIC they started processing our file on February 28th. Really hoping we will get news soon. :)
Good luck to you as well and keep in touch for your progress!:)
Thank God , finally someone from Quebec getting news , i thought we wont hear from them cause no one from Quebec is getting news ,

Reactions: ih.un and Nina99

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
I’m very happy to all got their AIP!!!

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Heads up - I think most of us who submitted in August are being processed through the Montreal office, which seems to be MUCH slower in processing applications for some reason. There are lots of complaints on other threads complaining about the Montreal office. I'm not sure there's much we can do about it :(
Very frustrating indeed... especially when we see applications that were sent in September being processed faster. Someone mentioned in an earlier post that the biometrics requirement that was supposed to be applicable in August/September could be what's affecting the delay in the processing of our files. Ugh! Let's hope all of us August applicants get some good news soon. :) We're blessed to have the spousal program, so no complaints here. Friends of ours went through the process a few years ago and it took 2-3 years to get the PR instead of 1 year. So my husband and I are trying to be patient since we're only 6-7 months in... we just want to be able to plan a trip overseas soon! :p

Nina99

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Thank God , finally someone from Quebec getting news , i thought we wont hear from them cause no one from Quebec is getting news ,
We haven't gotten much news tbh... only that our file was starting to be processed on Feb. 28th, 2019. Nothing since then... but it's only been a few weeks. Hopefully we won't have to go through the interview process!

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen