+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
thanks for kind words. Also they have said if you are unable to provide paystubs then write a letter of explanation. Any suggestions on what to write?
Just sent them your latest paystub from last time she got before she change jon then explain there what happen and tell them that your family are helping you with the stuff and attach a letter from your family saying theu are helping you with yout expenses while your sponsor is looking for a job

Reactions: Deh_avilla

S2111S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Don't worry. My husband was out of status too and we just received dm letter Saturday.You can see my timeline. It will be positive . Congrats!
Hi, had u not submitted the PCC upfront with the application ? In ur timeline I can see u were requested PCC 4 months after submitting ur application. Are we talking about PCC from ur home country ?

Reactions: rpsingh1993

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, had u not submitted the PCC upfront with the application ? In ur timeline I can see u were requested PCC 4 months after submitting ur application. Are we talking about PCC from ur home country ?
No, we didn't submitted upfront as our lawyer advised us not to . Instead , we did put explanation letter why we can't submit it upfront due to his status thing and will submit once get file no. And , then we got request in Nov for PCC. Thanks.

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Guys,

Yesterday I had an update on my CIC account and today on my ECAS