15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
NO AND ITS DRIVING ME WILD

I think we’ll just have to wait for a landing letter, and we are in BC, so it will be a few more months of anxiety for us, sitting in the dark hoping we weren’t rejected, given how backlogged Vancouver is.
Could you call your local Member of Parliament's office and ask them to email or call Immigration to check for you?

Reactions: Catems

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Received pre-arrival letter this morning. Not sure if this really means anything, but was glad to receive something.
That’s a good news. You will get your aip soon! Same as mine. Have you check you ecas? If it’s decision made both side you’re pretty close!

Shalinis0316

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
The schedule a form has changed, they require the new version. I had additional information request for new schedule a and travel docs and military history records. New schedule A asks for the same sort of stuff but from age 18 or 10 years whichever is LONGER. Threw me off for a minute too before I realised ;). Get the new revised form off the website and submit via gckey or webform. Good luck
Hello jimbo2093,

I am filling the new imm5669 form. There is an option if you are a principal applicant or spouse? I am confused does the spouse also have to fill the form? Or just the principal applicant?

Reactions: cindyestteacher

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Well, I’ve called IRCC, and all they will tell me is that no further information is needed and I just have to wait for a “final decision “ (though I thought that’s what DM was? But apparently not) and they will send follow-up correspondence when that decision is mage. They won’t/can’t tell me anything more, or say when that further correspondence will come :(

I figured I should wait on contacting my MP until the 12-month date has officially passed. It kinda seems like they don’t tell MPs much more than they’ll tell us, and I don’t get the impression they can do much. They probably can’t make the local office book appointments any faster, and I think the local office is so swamped that they just don’t bother sending anything except actual landing appointment letters.
Could you call your local Member of Parliament's office and ask them to email or call Immigration to check for you?

Last edited:

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hello jimbo2093,

I am filling the new imm5669 form. There is an option if you are a principal applicant or spouse? I am confused does the spouse also have to fill the form? Or just the principal applicant?
You are an August 2018 applicant and you are filling out a new form? What is the form you mentioned for and why do you have to fill it out now, at this point in the process?

Reactions: Catems

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Sorry just curious when you guys receive pre arrival did they updtae any line on ecase that they sent you pre arrivel
Not really. You have to wait until you get your AIP base on my experience

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Well, I’ve called IRCC, and all they will tell me is that no further information is needed and I just have to wait for a “final decision “ (though I thought that’s what DM was? But apparently not) and they will send follow-up correspondence when that decision is mage. They won’t/can’t tell me anything more, or say when that further correspondence will come :(

I figured I should wait on contacting my MP until the 12-month date has officially passed. It kinda seems like they don’t tell MPs much more than they’ll tell us, and I don’t get the impression they can do much. They probably can’t make the local office book appointments any faster, and I think the local office is so swamped that they just don’t bother sending anything except actual landing appointment letters.
They told me the same thing but I don’t buy it. DM means the decision was made and most likely positive because they would have contacted us otherwise to get more informations etc... I just think it’s a matter of time to get a landing session because keeping in mind local offices handle all immigration categories including oath ceremony and tests for citizenship. They must be understaffed and busy but it’s quite frustrating to be at the last step and still waiting with only a few days remaining on the timeline on GCKEY.
A little bit more patience we will get there :)

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
They told me the same thing but I don’t buy it. DM means the decision was made and most likely positive because they would have contacted us otherwise to get more informations etc... I just think it’s a matter of time to get a landing session because keeping in mind local offices handle all immigration categories including oath ceremony and tests for citizenship. They must be understaffed and busy but it’s quite frustrating to be at the last step and still waiting with only a few days remaining on the timeline on GCKEY.
A little bit more patience we will get there :)
True.

Reactions: jojo2969

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018

I talked to the agent 5 days ago about the decision made. We have to wait couple of weeks to get our landing letter.

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
HI all

I got Re-arrival letter after aip, What is the next step and how long should I expect to wait till next step?